revenge... sweet or sour?? (1 Viewer)

sharnz06

HSC
has anyone out there been completely let down and betrayed? i have, gut-wrenching..... argh! still spinning! wat would you do? doesn't matter who it's to- friends or significant others or the rents.... is revenge the best thing or does it leave you feeling even more hurt?

eg: bf broke my heart... :(friend suggested i send back the stuff he's given me all ripped and dirty or jus send a pick of it floating off in to the river... :rofl:

i jus think that's way harsh and could never do it but has anyone done anything like that- this can be the new confessionals aye ;)

vorahk

HSC
umm it depends, was he a jerk? how did he break your heart?

if he cheated on you, yeah slap AND send the stuff back all ripped in half :p

o_O princess, i thought you were banned XD

sharnz06

HSC
vorahk said:
umm it depends, was he a jerk? how did he break your heart?

if he cheated on you, yeah slap AND send the stuff back all ripped in half :p

o_O princess, i thought you were banned XD
he was rash- gave up for the sake of giving up.... got the old- "if i followed my heart i'd be with you but i can't, gotta be realistic, and with the hsc, i don't think it'll work"- piss weak excuse.

i think he was jus gettin annoyed coz some other guy had sked me out and instead of saying "no i got a boyf" i ignored it.

meh- his lost

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Revenge? It depends on the creativity, cruelty and reasoning.

sharnz06

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
o_O It was only a temporary ban.

revenge: make him jealous by walking around with another guy. ;)

P.S sharnz06, did you end up doing anything?
yeah... decided that i can't be in love wiv someone like that. he's right it won't work bcoz he's being an arsehole- i think my revenge will be that he'll regret wat he's done. and when he does- i'll be gone.... im also thinkin bout findin some randoms- but thats for me :D no more seeing him, fone calls, msgs, msn and all the other stuff. he misses me- but his fault, he can learn to deal!

vorahk

HSC
i saw a freakin thread dedicated to your banage... it was " LOL unique princess got banned" or something. never went in :p there were heaps of replies and all.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
vorahk said:
i saw a freakin thread dedicated to your banage... it was " LOL unique princess got banned" or something. never went in :p there were heaps of replies and all.
yeah, I got banned twice.
I think almost every single bos member read that thread :/ :(

wat were u banned for??
nothing, I didn't do anything :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)