Revising for HSC (1 Viewer)

Trippzy

HSC
What do u reckon is the best way to revise for modules in Physics? Should I just go over the Pearson textbook and watch some youtube videos, or are there any other ways u guys use to revise content? Thanks

Rattlehead15

HSC
ye but what if idk the content
Then I would do a past paper or two to diagnose gaps in content knowledge, then go back and revise specifically what you couldn't do. Even if you'll only get like 30% on the paper, that saves you from relearning 30% of stuff you already knew. If you repeat that cycle for a while you'll fill everything in while also getting experience for the paper and also a nice boost of motivation as you can watch your marks go up after each paper. Also I would probably skim over the content after youve done this just to make sure there was nothing that you missed because the papers cant cover everything obviously. For example, Ive never seen a physics paper that asks about experiments to determine the speed of light.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
What do u reckon is the best way to revise for modules in Physics? Should I just go over the Pearson textbook and watch some youtube videos, or are there any other ways u guys use to revise content? Thanks
I’m pretty much set for it so I’m just not studying bc I’ll already do super well anyways

Rattlehead15

HSC
I really need to no life this physics paper to redeem my atar to get in to my course. Kind of fitting that the final boss of the hsc exams is physics of all subjects.

Trippzy

HSC
Then I would do a past paper or two to diagnose gaps in content knowledge, then go back and revise specifically what you couldn't do. Even if you'll only get like 30% on the paper, that saves you from relearning 30% of stuff you already knew. If you repeat that cycle for a while you'll fill everything in while also getting experience for the paper and also a nice boost of motivation as you can watch your marks go up after each paper. Also I would probably skim over the content after youve done this just to make sure there was nothing that you missed because the papers cant cover everything obviously. For example, Ive never seen a physics paper that asks about experiments to determine the speed of light.
that makes sense. so basically i should just rinse out every paper on thsc and just go over what i couldn't do each time. thanks for your help

Rattlehead15

HSC
that makes sense. so basically i should just rinse out every paper on thsc and just go over what i couldn't do each time. thanks for your help
Well you don't have to do every paper unless you are that dedicated. Also ofc make sure they're 2019 and after. Also it may not work for you and thats fine, maybe going over the textbook is what works for you, everyone is different. Just make sure that regardless of what you do you do get some past papers in before the final day.

Trippzy

HSC
Well you don't have to do every paper unless you are that dedicated. Also ofc make sure they're 2019 and after. Also it may not work for you and thats fine, maybe going over the textbook is what works for you, everyone is different. Just make sure that regardless of what you do you do get some past papers in before the final day.
I mean I got the next 11 days till the test and I need a redemption for Physics so I got not option but be that dedicated 😭 For papers before 2019 I could just questions which seem relevant for the new syllabus. But bottom line is I need to study hard lol

Rattlehead15

HSC
I mean I got the next 11 days till the test and I need a redemption for Physics so I got not option but be that dedicated 😭 For papers before 2019 I could just questions which seem relevant for the new syllabus. But bottom line is I need to study hard lol
I have 7 days so Ill try do the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)