Rewards For Doing Well?? (and if the opposite happens..) (1 Viewer)

T

Testpilot

Exphate said:
Lol!

What about getting beaten in Business (or dare iI say it modern?)
Well big Vicky has told me she has an assassin on stand by if i beat her in Modern. To bad I came first though, isn't it MC.

If i failed it would be Columbine for sure.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
ice ken said:
my bro promised me 3k for every 20, 2k for every 19 and 1k for every 18. and my sis promise me a car up to 10k.
k.

reward: they'll buy me anything I ask for (I hope).
they're also going to hold a graduation party for me, no matter what kind of UAI I end up with :eek:

I don't know what they'll do if I do really shit. They'll probably give me a one year lecture or something, I dunno.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Good: get to have a celebration party, and I get a laptop
Below 90: get castrated.. or something of similar pain

^^ very encouraging family I have :)

schnookims

*Premium Princess Member*
HSC
umm my parents are alredy paying for a trip to hong kong and china and a shopping spree, if they like my results my dad's going to get me a car...honda civic i think...and im hoping they can pay for my 18th birthday party in jan ^^

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Nothing...I wish they would give me a little incentive to try my best...it's starting to get really hard to focus

dom001

HSC
N/A
ice ken said:
doesnt any 1 understand wat im saying?
Basically your just saying that you get a shitload of money for getting decent scores arent you? A car (10k) and up to 15k for basically doing nothing.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
hmm...all i want is about 3k to spend on a new computer. my parents have said theyll buy one for me whatever my UAI is but im sure getting in the high 80s could get me another 1k worth of hardware.

damn all you people and your "if i get above 70 UAI my dad, mother and friends cousins uncle is going to buy me a house each"

nahian

HSC
Parents will get me 10 ounces of premium quality marijuana, imported from the lush tropics of Sri Lanka

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
I got a laptop for getting Band 6 in HSC Accelerated Chem last year.

This year, my dad bribed me to try get into Medicine by offering me a car if i got offered a place somewhere. :| I don't wanna do medicine, but I'd love the car :p

ice ken

HSC
Exphate said:
:grinshak:

Its because your "20" marks is different to our "20" marks/

FOr you SA punks, its 100%, for us NSWeslhmen, its 20% lol.
ooo lol

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
95 - getting into my first preference course.
99.85 - beating the highest UAI achieved by my school.
In between, nothing.
Below, probably not going to university and as a result, being rewarded with $2000 saving.

*EDIT: I typed $20000 in my original post. Wish I have that money...:p

Last edited:

bboyelement

HSC
hmm... im getting nothing and probably dont matter. my incentive is to study hard so i can get into my uni course

kerfuffle

HSC
My mum initially said that if I get 100 as my UAI, I get my dad's car (1995 Toyota Corolla). Now she's saying that if I get into university, she'll give me my dad's car. :p There's no way I'll get 100, anyway. So if I get my dad's car, what will my dad use to get to work? Apparently, a bomb of a car, which they'll buy when it comes to forking the car over. xD I can't drive the bomb car 'cause I'll have no idea what do to when it breaks down, besides call NRMA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)