rftg creative writing (1 Viewer)

serafina

HSC
Hey other poor rftg students! im in the middle of my half yrlys had have my english exam coming up where we will have to write a narrative based on some kind of stimulus.
ive been tryin to think of possible plots that i could then adapt to the question but am struggling to come up with any ideas that aren't cliche.
they always end up involving a buisnessman leaving the city... you know the whole global is bad, nature is good scene which we are told to avoid.
If anyone has any suggestions for a short narrative that would be great.

im definatly not asking for someone to do the work but maybe some ideas or thoughts which may help me come up with a more interesting plot. im sure many other ppl are in the same boat... :)

thanks guys. xx

Kimia2409

HSC
serafina said:
Hey other poor rftg students! im in the middle of my half yrlys had have my english exam coming up where we will have to write a narrative based on some kind of stimulus.
ive been tryin to think of possible plots that i could then adapt to the question but am struggling to come up with any ideas that aren't cliche.
they always end up involving a buisnessman leaving the city... you know the whole global is bad, nature is good scene which we are told to avoid.
If anyone has any suggestions for a short narrative that would be great.

im definatly not asking for someone to do the work but maybe some ideas or thoughts which may help me come up with a more interesting plot. im sure many other ppl are in the same boat... :)

thanks guys. xx
i'm basing my story around the issue of shark finning...how local fishermen are contributing to the ecological disaster that is shark finning. if you're interested in that kind of thing maybe that could help?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)