RFTG Related Material :Memento (1 Viewer)

Grunt

Hey people,

Ive got a written submission due first week back, apparently the question is from the 2001 HSC paper.
Im not 100% on related material but im thinking of using the movie 'Memento'.
Has anyone used it before ? If so, any tips ? Any websites with useful info ?
Thanks for any help

Ciao

aussiechica

Momento (in general) is a mad film! Luv it luv it luve it!

If youre going to use it, I highly reccomened you crap on about how it is neo-noir (that is, it has most characteristics of film noir pretty much).

In notes (btw, ive never done an assessment on this, it was just in my journal) I have, if you like, I can email then to you. Theres some good quotes about how its film noir and a few random observations from me (it was in my journal as I said, so just ignore my crap and go for the stuff at the end)

Im you want me to email it for you, post here
If you dont need it this is cool too :)

redhat

The Usual Suspects is excellent for this purpose!

film-noir
cinematic techniques
characterization
flash-backs
symbolism
biblical-ties

tonnes to talk about.

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Hold on people, slow down. It's all very well and good mentioning this awesome films, but can someone please tell me how they link in with RFTG?!

aussiechica

Oh- RFTG = Retreat from the Global - I get it!

I dont know what the other options of the year are, and I dont understand what all these weird arse abbreviations everyones using, so when I saw Momento I automatically think *Crime Fiction* - I know this. I was well intentioned I swear!

Sorry! I know nothing about RFTG!
Grunt, as you prolly figured out that essay I sent you was all crime fiction

Hey, its not my fault ppl dont explain their abbreviations!

Btw- Redhat, Im still curious abou biblical-ties in the usual suspects (if you dont have wanna hijack this thread, pm me.
Im really curious- no ones ever taught me about spotting them and I suck at original thought Thanks)

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Well I don't think Usual Suspects is good for RTFG BUT i've just had a thought - it would be IDEAL as a related text for Module C: Telling the truth. I'm gonna use it in fact.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
im thinking of using memento for powerplay haven't really looked into into it yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)