Right now, who would you vote for? (1 Viewer)

What political party would you vote for right now?

• Total voters

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Vladimir Putin said:
If I was a citizen of your country I would vote for liberal.

Umm no you didn't sir.

Greens: 04er, 360flip, acinad//, Alex499, ASNSWR127, Captain Hero, Enteebee, gen1991, gibson-166, kevinx2, KFunk, Lentern, liiiiam, Mumma, Nebuchanezzar, reggie7, SiN3m, snore, souadhaneen, spiny norman, Trefoil, veloc1ty, Vladimir Putin, webby234

HonestJohn said:
Which idiots are voting for the Greens, they can barely manage trees let alone a failing world economy and as for voting Liberal on federal level, Labor is managing the economy quite well, in comparison to America we still have a lot of potential, and our banks are secure, fundamnetally however, the countries economic security lies in the banking system, through our strong government legislation, sub-prime markets were limited and our interest rates are higher, giving more room to move, we also run our budget on a surplus, apart from my ranting, I think both Labor and dare I say Liberal are equal in the managing of the economy. Just be glad that this crash didn't happen a year ago all everyone would have ate sugar out of John Howard's hands about him being the only one who could manage the economy, and we would of been stuck with him for another term.

Overall what I am trying to say is why vote for the Greens, carbon credits and green power and clean coal mean stuff all in a recession, think of a party that thinks beyond the trees.

Also I wasn't sure wether I should vote for Labour or other because I couldn't see the Labor party anywhere in the poll. ;-)

These are the idiots who voted green;

04er, 360flip, acinad//, Alex499, ASNSWR127, Captain Hero, Enteebee, gen1991, gibson-166, kevinx2, KFunk, Lentern, liiiiam, Mumma, Nebuchanezzar, reggie7, SiN3m, snore, souadhaneen, spiny norman, Trefoil, veloc1ty, Vladimir Putin, webby234

:)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Captain Hero said:
Note to thread: The Greens aren't entirely about trees.

Thank you.
They hate nuclear power.

That kind of says it all, really.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Kwayera said:
They hate nuclear power.

They're bigger on freedom than any of the other parties apart from the LDP. That's kinda important.

ASNSWR127

HSC
Captain Hero said:
They're bigger on freedom than any of the other parties apart from the LDP. That's kinda important.
they're bigger on talent and brains than the other parties as well....

HalcyonSky

HSC
due to the world-wide economy faultering once Kevin Rudd got into power (coincidence?) and global warming still increasing i would vote other

spiny norman

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
due to the world-wide economy faultering once Kevin Rudd got into power (coincidence?)
...Yes, I'd say that does indeed fit the description of being coincidental.

HalcyonSky

HSC
spiny norman said:
...Yes, I'd say that does indeed fit the description of being coincidental.
I dont think so. The timing is too good for it to be chance

badquinton304

HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
It is sad that you have identified that labor is the 'in between'

it used to be the left...

come on Kevin!
Why do people still want to have extremes either result in shit. Go the best way, go the third way.

badquinton304

HSC
HalcyonSky[FONT=Verdana said:
]du[/FONT]e to the world-wide economy faultering once Kevin Rudd got into power (coincidence?) and global warming still increasing i would vote other

You have identified a correlation but you have no logically reasonable causation to back it up. Rudd has not made any change to the way the world economy works and thus you can not link him to the economic meltdown.

In terms of labor and the economy, the deregulaion of financial markets (the genunie 'free markets' all have strong banks (ie. australia and canada) whereas the US has suffered from over regulation with the government controlling intrest, it's ironic that they were fighting against communisim and then commie/populist policies leads to them falling flat on their arse) and the floating of the dollar are the very reasons our country is not currently in recession.

I guess it really was "the rescession Australia had to have".

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Kwayera said:
They hate nuclear power.

I agree man. That one policy totally disqualifies them from votes, cause like, that's the only important issue, yeah?

X

xeuyrawp

Nebuchanezzar said:
I agree man. That one policy totally disqualifies them from votes, cause like, that's the only important issue, yeah?
Yeah totally, dude. That's obviously what she's saying! :uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Yeah totally, dude. That's obviously what she's saying! :uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh:
Well, it basically is, yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)