• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Riot at an Western Sydney Hospital (1 Viewer)

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
banco55 said:
They are up to the second/third generation of muslims in Europe and they are if anything worse then the first generation. Meanwhile just like in Australia the east Asians have been well assimilated into Europe.
Europe is a totally different situation.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
jb_nc said:
When arabic mourners gather at a hospital they send the riot police... when drunker rednecks gather at a beach they send a cop car. Which event caused worldwide headlines?
Get used to living in Beirut 2.0 with the savage lebonize.

Just wait till they declare war on the Jews from the now ghetto-ized city of Bankstown.

Bankstown used to be the pride of Sydney. With athletes like Ian Thorpe, and former Prime Minister Paul Keating hailing from there.

Now it's filled with these savage lebonize.

I'm going to become a police so I can :shoot: those scum.

mysexisonfire

HSC
jb_nc said:
When arabic mourners gather at a hospital they send the riot police... when drunker rednecks gather at a beach they send a cop car. Which event caused worldwide headlines?

there actually were riot police at cronulla

that bloke

HSC
jb_nc said:
The so called MOBS are our family.. we have lots of brothers and sisters and cousins and we always stick together no matter what, not what i can say about most australians,
having a tight-knit family does not excuse anyone, be they leb or first-fleet issue, from blocking ambulances trying to attend to people in a potentially fatal condition. The guy was already dead. They are selfish dickheads.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
big8oyjames said:
of course there are no equivalent. however Asians are known for their notorious drug rings all across Sydney and any metro city. i remember in the 90's when drugs were an issue in cabrammatta people were calling for all immigration to be stopped from vietnam.

these social issue are problems that the governmnet need to tackle. the left have had abit of too much control with "cultural senstives". the best way to deal with this issue is to bring about asimilation policies that will work. letting al arabs/middle easterners living in areas such as banktown/lakemba will not bring about harmonous change but simply social segragation, the situtaion will boil up until another cronulla issue arises and we all know what happens then.

The Asian community was happy when the police started on the crackdown on Asian dealers, addicts in Sydney, which eventually improved parts of Sydney where there's a majority of Asians. If it was the Middle Eastern community in Sydney, they'll cry out racism or discrimination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)