RMF - Romulus and Hora vs Romulus and Raimond for interpersonal relationships? (1 Viewer)

onedaysnotice

HSC
I decided to use Romulus and Raimond, but my friends are like "noooooooo, you HAVE to use romulus and hora, or else you'd lose marks =_=". Which pair did you use? Should I do both? My essay is already 1100 words though xD

I used Christina for (not) belonging to place, and (not) belonging to community.

TheOptimist

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
HSC
Uni Grad
Romulus and Raimond share a filial relationship, so yes Hora and Romulus' relationship is much better to explore in terms of their similar ethics and morals, whereas Romulus and Raimond's relationship is centred around Romulus acting as a form of moral guidance for Raimond. If I were you I'd just go in with what I had, I wouldn't risk adding anything on at this point in time imo.

Rawf

HSC
I did Romulus and raimond for shaping identify.
then I did Romulus and hora for belonging to places.
I have no frikken idea if what I'm doing is right but I got 11/15 in trials so yeah I'm sticking with it.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Argue it well, and it's fine. I talk about Romulus and Hora in mine, but Romulus and Raimond and Romulus and Christine to a slighter extent in other sections. Was going to mention Milka, but don't think I'll have time to write that part.

mattbennett4

HSC
I hate Milka.
I find the best relationship to do is Romulus and Hora but good individual characters studies (perhaps with discussions on the side of relationship) are Romulus and Raimond separately. They don't even have a relationship lol, Romulus just teaches him a couple of things about how to be a good person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)