Road trip Music for schoolies (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
oh yeah, flying is heaps lame...the whole get there in one hour as opposed to twenty, and being able 2 rest on the way home as opposed 2 being faced with a 18 hour drive, mmm, id hate to fly, especially when your accomodation was free aye

Srixon

HSC
thomas nb i wasn't implying just to take those bands and i was never baggin out his tastes i was saying if he likes blink 182, offspring then he would like them bands i suggested.

thomas_hb

HSC
dawso said:
oh yeah, flying is heaps lame...the whole get there in one hour as opposed to twenty, and being able 2 rest on the way home as opposed 2 being faced with a 18 hour drive, mmm, id hate to fly, especially when your accomodation was free aye

Be that as it may, aye, (Do you like that?! Yeh? You're an idiot.) I know plenty of people for whom the 18 hour drive is half the appeal. You should read "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance". Or if thats a bit too high brow for you, try watching something trashy and American like "Road Trip".

But if you'd prefer to be dropped of at the airport by your mummy and told to have a good time, then you do that. Flying IS lame. Anyone can do that...However a road trip with 3 mates is, at least for me and my 3 mates, half the appeal of schoolies. Perhaps you just don't have 3 mates willing to let you in their car and be around you for 18 hours, and you just want to get there as soon as possible so that you can drink away the reality that youre a loser.

Srixon

HSC
mate if you were flying up you would probably say the same thing. Also anyone can drive up with there mates especailly if they are from the country were there are no airports, just stop raving the shit and get back to the subject

Last edited:

thomas_hb

HSC
Srixon said:
mate if you were flying up you would probably say the same thing. Also anyone can drive up with there mates especailly if they are from the country were there are no airports, just stop raving the shit and get back to the subject
No, if i was flying i would be painfully quiet on the issue...worried that someone would catch me out for being a loser.

dawso

HSC
ok then, u must be right, road trip is so much better than flying, all us thousands of people who fly to schoolies each year are just plain losers and are drinking away that fact, have fun road tripping to schoolies in your old shitbomb and drinking your red cordial...

thomas_hb

HSC
dawso said:
ok then, u must be right, road trip is so much better than flying, all us thousands of people who fly to schoolies each year are just plain losers and are drinking away that fact, have fun road tripping to schoolies in your old shitbomb and drinking your red cordial...
Not all of you...for some it's the only practical option...however to WANT to fly is the lame thing...many of my friends are flying, but would rather drive...some however never wanted to drive, and some aren't ALLOWED to...pussy whipped mummy's boys that they are...

dawso

HSC
thomas_hb said:
Not all of you...for some it's the only practical option...however to WANT to fly is the lame thing...many of my friends are flying, but would rather drive...some however never wanted to drive, and some aren't ALLOWED to...pussy whipped mummy's boys that they are...
maybe they simply wish to get home alive and with all of their licence points in tact? so let me get this right....your driving to schoolies, yeah, thats fun (not joking in this bit...road trips are always good) and then your staying at schoolies (surfers i hope?) for a week, to experience a true schoolies experience....and then what? your staying in a detox facility for a week so u can legally drive home?

thomas_hb

HSC
dawso said:
maybe they simply wish to get home alive and with all of their licence points in tact?
So do I...and it can be done despite those pig faced bastards out there to punish us for something we probably won't have done.

dawso said:
and then your staying at schoolies (surfers i hope?) for a week
Not bloody likely...Surfers is disgusting most of the time...god help the people that go there over the next few weeks...It really is our answer to Florida. A place where young people go to get rat-faced and pick fights, and a place where old people go to die.

I'm going to Byron.

dawso said:
and then what? your staying in a detox facility for a week so u can legally drive home?
I'll see how I go...despite my rant I've got an airfare in reserve if I just think better of driving home...otherwise, yes. Im driving home.

cate_7x

HSC
I'm shocked and appaulled that no one has mentioned the ULTIMATE driving song...
New Radicals - Only Get What You Give.

Cmon people!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)