Roadside mounted speed camera (1 Viewer)

Scanorama

HSC
Hey I was driving along Princes Highway, Heathcote last night doing 60km/h in the 50km/h zone.

In front of me was a white ute, it was doing at least 70km/h. As I was driving along the road, I suddenly saw a flash in front of me and I immediately slowed to 50km/h when I passed the cops.

I'm just wondering was the flash for the ute or me? I'm 100% sure I saw the flash in front of me, not behind.

Evilo

HSC
you must consider the iq of many bos students is well below the average of someone who is mentaly retarded

HSC
if the car was in front of you, going faster than you .. and the flash was in front of you .. fuck man, that's a tough one!

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Scanorama said:
Hey I was driving along Princes Highway, Heathcote last night doing 60km/h in the 50km/h zone.

In front of me was a white ute, it was doing at least 70km/h. As I was driving along the road, I suddenly saw a flash in front of me and I immediately slowed to 50km/h when I passed the cops.

I'm just wondering was the flash for the ute or me? I'm 100% sure I saw the flash in front of me, not behind.

so you saw a flash.... did you already pass the radar.... if u had already passed it, the radar would of captured both of you, considering you were both speeding.

Scanorama

HSC
wrxsti said:
so you saw a flash.... did you already pass the radar.... if u had already passed it, the radar would of captured both of you, considering you were both speeding.
It flashed before I passed the radar. I saw the flash in front of me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)