• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Robert Cormier - We all fall down (1 Viewer)

Anthony

hey peoples, i gotta read the book 'we all fall down by robert cormier' and im running outta time, if ne1 has good notes of the book and a summery, can they please give me them.
Thanks

tamarahayman06`

HSC
Anthony said:
hey peoples, i gotta read the book 'we all fall down by robert cormier' and im running outta time, if ne1 has good notes of the book and a summery, can they please give me them.
Thanks
hi evry1, i'm in the same boat as ANTHONY. i haven't read the book yet myself. i'm currently doing an assessment on it. due on the 19th of July.
i haven't a clue on what to say as ive only read 30 pages of the novel.

if any1 has any help 4 mwa. plz give it.

R.lid

HSC
Anthony said:
Thanks
Hey my best answer for your problem is to go buy the WE all Fall down Study guide. Excel is the best one it's only 12.95 from most book store and you can sell it after your finished with it

ledge56

HSC
Hello everyone , i have read this book , i have completed my HSC last year.

i do not have any material as i have thrown it all out .. or burned it .. dont worry you will go through the same pleasure as me ,once this is all ova.. only 7months of hard work to go guys.. look at the finishing line..

anyways if you would like to discuss anything HSC related or about this book please feel free to email me , or add me to msn

ledge56@hotmail.com

Thankyou

Matt

Beege

HSC
There aren't that many notes available on this text. Should I just buy the excel book and make study notes out of that?

Beege

HSC
Nevermind guys I've bought the excel book and it is heaps worth the money. Has everything you need to know and I'm making study notes out of it right now and I'm gonna upload them when I finish guys!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)