• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

roc tha block tour (1 Viewer)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
NOOOO I WANTED TO SEE FABULOUSS!!! *sniffle* Nitty has the ONE song and it annoys the shit out of me, and I don't reckon Twista would be as good considering most of his songs are like collaborations. WHYYYYY FABULOUS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. 112 better not pull out too

HSC
twista:

112 feat twista - dont hate me
twista - slow jamz
twista - overnight celebrity
twista - so sexy
twista - so sexy (part II) (never like this)
twista - hope
twista - emotions
twista - get it wet

those are all his past hits, out of them only 5 are collaborations...maybe slim will sing r kelly's part on so sexy and cee-lo/faith evans part on hope.....or maybe they'll just have a voice over, won't matter, twista will be good twista is awesome always has been always will be.

nitty has an album, which i heard is full of party type songs, saw it yesterday in the shops, 'nasty girl' isn't too bad its a fun song :D it was at my 18th and it was fun :D

don't worry twista will make up for fabolous, what a coincedence i've always wanted to see twista live.

Last edited:

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Yeah i like those songs...not that i can understand him or anything, but yeah, still good. BUT i would have prefered Fabulous. Like, they decided he can't come due to schedule committments NOW?! effing. And he wore an Aussie jumpsuit in Breath and everything! *sobs*

HSC
voice overs...or Q or slim or daron or mike can sing r kelly's part for so sexy......kanye west performed slow jamz by himself (john legend sang jamie foxx's part) so why can't twista.

ja rule can't perform his biggest hits 'mesmerize' or always on time' by himself either, so he'll probably use ashantis voice over....no loss.

Last edited:

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Yep, at Ja Rules 03 concert, the audience sang j.los part for aint it funny and im real. Pretty awesume

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
funky_a said:
Yeah i like those songs...not that i can understand him or anything, but yeah, still good. BUT i would have prefered Fabulous. Like, they decided he can't come due to schedule committments NOW?! effing. And he wore an Aussie jumpsuit in Breath and everything! *sobs*
this is so fucking shit, whos nitty? never even heard of him... why cant ja or chingy like... pull out... this shits me to death i wanted to hear breathe so bad...
and why wasnt this in their fucking schedules i mean they mustved known that they were going to be performing....

hey hiphop, you got kanye live in amsterdam as well huh? :p, that concert wasnt too good, but that voilin chick sounds hot....

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
dont listen to radio...im trying to learn the lyrics of 112 songs, now that fucking fab aint coming...

i didnt wanna revive the rnb thread in non-school, but hsc4life you coming to this concert?
and hiphop upload those 112 songs!
and why couldnt kanye taken over...

HSC
mari bin ari is the violin girl ur talking about (and no shes not hot her face looks wierd and scary lol she's in twista's 'overnight celebrity' video clip) i got two of her songs ummm 'sunshine to the rain' feat scarface and anthony hamilton and 'jump and spread' feat fat man scoop...all she does is play the violin over a hip hop beat and the guests do their thing lol...though the songs are good.....i would up the 112 songs but as i said before i go over my dl limit quickly all the time because i dl alot lol so im on 28k till the 1st of march so ill upload them then.. but prob wont be much use since the concert is on the 2nd.

yeh kanye would be good,,,,but hey twista is just as good i love twista i've always wanted to see him live....let me playyyyyyy with ur emotions nanananana

nitty is average but nasty girl is a fun song so it shouldn't be too bad...

so now 112 and twista are the main reasons im going.

and yeh i have kanye live in amsterdam...i liked it he sounds good live and john legend was great too, when he was playing all those songs and the crowd was singing along...awesome.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh john legends is good too... i didnt like kanyes too much though, for some reason im not into him when his playing live... and he sang so much stuff he produced lol...

hows bmckn, album? i havnt got it yet... hope the bastard concerts down under with special guest... KANYE! or JE, or Avant, or Donell Jones, or Mase, or Usher, or Craig David, or Ginuwine... thats all for now...

HSC
Orange Juice said:
yeh john legends is good too... i didnt like kanyes too much though, for some reason im not into him when his playing live... and he sang so much stuff he produced lol...

hows bmckn, album? i havnt got it yet... hope the bastard concerts down under with special guest... KANYE! or JE, or Avant, or Donell Jones, or Mase, or Usher, or Craig David, or Ginuwine... thats all for now...

i don't know how gemini is, i'll have it in 8 days...gotta love ginuwine and mase

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
but Usher > JA+Chingy

and sure hes latest album wasnt impressive but the bastard is such a good dancer, and that brings chicks, and chicks know that cant get with usher which leaves...

0Jade0

HSC
Still no.... I dont know what they see in him

anyway

Avant, Mase, or BTNH would be good

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Orange Juice said:

WOOT! i love Craig David and Usher! I didn't go to their concerts when they came..kinda spewy. But i got to meet Craig David at this club on 03. that was awesume. I wonder what happened to him, hes been all quite.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
0Jade0 said:
Still no.... I dont know what they see in him

anyway

Avant, Mase, or BTNH would be good
Mase 'retired' from the music scene and is now a preacher. Pitty cos i loved him

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
WHAT YOU MET CRAIG DAVID? i hope he has a decent album this time around, slicker was shat house... and mase is back :p

man i wanna see craig david! he should tour with artful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)