roc tha block tour (1 Viewer)

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
They were at the basketball last night. Their entourage was sitting in front of us and all these stupid kids kept running down the aisles to shout random shit at them

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
my friend had lunch with nitty today and he gave her 8 free VIP backstage passed tickets....she has 8 better friends than me :mad:
damn, that's gotta suck :(
well hope ya enjoy it tonight man

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
fuuuk oh well at least u got tickets...have a good one tonight man and definitly tell us how it was...is twista gonna b there, i thought i saw something on tv bout him

HSC
yeah twista will be there FUCK my mate is stuck on traffic! and isn't even home yet so i'll prob be gettin there round 7 FUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im having the worst luck today lol, sick, boring day at uni, mate stuck in traffic...ah well theres just 2 of us and we are on the dancefloor so we can push to the front easily heheh

HSC
ONE TWELVE WERE FKN AWESOME THEY DEFINENTLY STOLE THE SHOW AND GOT THE BIGGEST CROWD REACTION they sang 'playa' 'cupid' peaches and cream' 'only you' 'anywhere' 'dance with me' and 'u already know' i was like the only one in the crowd who knew 'u already know' lol i felt embarassed.

ja rule was shit but 'holla holla' and 'livin it up' were allright, he stayed on the longest :mad: he was the last one, and he kept shouting out references to 2pac and performed so much pain and took his shirt off....and all the girls went crazy :rolleyes:

nitty was OK

chingy was OK

alot lf wogs were yelling out 'G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!' all through the concert hahahah
when i told one of them 50 cent and game are 'beefing now' and game is out of g-unit he goes 'nah bro haven't u heard their new song together 'how we do' its full hectic brah' :rolleyes:

case replaced twista :( but case was good 'missing you' went off...well not really coz i was like the only one who knew it around where i was for some reason, but everyone knew crooked letter....he gave some chick a lap dance on stage lol

opening act was so shit SO SO SHIT some fob aussie group who kept saying 'nigga' :S

anthony mundine, heath ledger (WTF) and some footy dudes were there....EVERYONE booed when anthony mundine was mentioned HAHAHA

me n my mate managed to sneak to where the footy players wwere seating so good seats right above the backstage entrance when ja rule was walking to the entrance i yelled out 'HEY JA U FKN SUCK and stuck my finger up at him :D im such a gangsta :rolleyes:

112 were the best, got the biggest reaction everyone loved it...cept these two 'asian gangstas' next to me who said 112 isnt 'hard' enough for their liking :rolleyes:

i heard some funny teenybopped comments too lol when ja rule said 'im gonna bring my nigga out' for 'lving it up' these girls go 'ohhh he's gonna bring out irv gotti' and i turn around 'no its case'

when ja rule performed rainy dayz some girls go 'oh whoz that singing wtf is that ashanti' and im like 'uh no mary j blige' lol

theres was some wigga dancing REAL funny next to me and he got 'so rowdy' he took his shirt off, fkn scrawny as.

EVERY car packed full of lebs after the concert was 'pumping' mesmerize hahaha

at the lights a taxi guy gave a leb the finger, he got out of his car, walked up to the window and screamed at the taxi driver 'dont u ever show me the finger bro dont u fkn dare cunt ill kill u cunt' then he walked away hahaha and he was small and scrawny too lol

all in all a good night but i made my sore throat worse when 112 came on :( and i was thirsty, no warm drinks, so i had to have a ice coldcola...ahhh and i have uni at 9 my throat is killing me...ah well

also very amusing when white girls try to dance like 'black video hoes' and do the pussy pop and shit sooo sooo funny co they do a bit of it, cant do it, get embarassed and laugh then do it again LOL

112 are so fkn awesome live, they owned the arena

my loudest cheer was either 112 or when the DJ played the start of 'bring em out' but then turned it into lean back :( it was cool when the fob aussie gang played 'soldier' coz they had a voiceover of T.I's verse :D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
ONE TWELVE WERE FKN AWESOME THEY DEFINENTLY STOLE THE SHOW AND GOT THE BIGGEST CROWD REACTION they sang 'playa' 'cupid' peaches and cream' 'only you' 'anywhere' 'dance with me' and 'u already know' i was like the only one in the crowd who knew 'u already know' lol i felt embarassed.

ja rule was shit but 'holla holla' and 'livin it up' were allright, he stayed on the longest :mad: he was the last one, and he kept shouting out references to 2pac and performed so much pain and took his shirt off....and all the girls went crazy :rolleyes:

nitty was OK

chingy was OK

alot lf wogs were yelling out 'G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!' all through the concert hahahah
when i told one of them 50 cent and game are 'beefing now' and game is out of g-unit he goes 'nah bro haven't u heard their new song together 'how we do' its full hectic brah' :rolleyes:

case replaced twista :( but case was good 'missing you' went off...well not really coz i was like the only one who knew it around where i was for some reason, but everyone knew crooked letter....he gave some chick a lap dance on stage lol

opening act was so shit SO SO SHIT some fob aussie group who kept saying 'nigga' :S

anthony mundine, heath ledger (WTF) and some footy dudes were there....EVERYONE booed when anthony mundine was mentioned HAHAHA

me n my mate managed to sneak to where the footy players wwere seating so good seats right above the backstage entrance when ja rule was walking to the entrance i yelled out 'HEY JA U FKN SUCK and stuck my finger up at him :D im such a gangsta :rolleyes:

112 were the best, got the biggest reaction everyone loved it...cept these two 'asian gangstas' next to me who said 112 isnt 'hard' enough for their liking :rolleyes:

i heard some funny teenybopped comments too lol when ja rule said 'im gonna bring my nigga out' for 'lving it up' these girls go 'ohhh he's gonna bring out irv gotti' and i turn around 'no its case'

when ja rule performed rainy dayz some girls go 'oh whoz that singing wtf is that ashanti' and im like 'uh no mary j blige' lol

theres was some wigga dancing REAL funny next to me and he got 'so rowdy' he took his shirt off, fkn scrawny as.

EVERY car packed full of lebs after the concert was 'pumping' mesmerize hahaha

at the lights a taxi guy gave a leb the finger, he got out of his car, walked up to the window and screamed at the taxi driver 'dont u ever show me the finger bro dont u fkn dare cunt ill kill u cunt' then he walked away hahaha and he was small and scrawny too lol

all in all a good night but i made my sore throat worse when 112 came on :( and i was thirsty, no warm drinks, so i had to have a ice coldcola...ahhh and i have uni at 9 my throat is killing me...ah well

also very amusing when white girls try to dance like 'black video hoes' and do the pussy pop and shit sooo sooo funny co they do a bit of it, cant do it, get embarassed and laugh then do it again LOL

112 are so fkn awesome live, they owned the arena

my loudest cheer was either 112 or when the DJ played the start of 'bring em out' but then turned it into lean back :( it was cool when the fob aussie gang played 'soldier' coz they had a voiceover of T.I's verse :D:D:D:D

sounds good no suprises that wogs n lebs n just plain old wiggas were pfft
how was fabulous and 112 were my only reason for probably goin

HSC
fabs dropped out awhile back, case and nitty replaces mario winanas and fab....112 were the best, stole the show i think they were on for the third longest....then it was chingy...then ja rule stayed on for ages

lol this white guy that reminded me of b-rad got pulled up onto the stage, full malibus most wanted type wigga, and he was crip walking and doing the westside symbol in front of everyone lol

illmatic

NaS
HSC
you're a fucking hater hiphophorray

"oh loook!! its ja rule!! lets stick my finger up at him cos i hate him soooo much!!!!"

yeh ok grow up a little

so basically ur recount of the night shows me this:

you're a silly hater, and youve jumped on the 'hate ja rule' bandwagon
and youre also pretty racist : so what if someone didn't know that Game was booted out of G-Unit? That shit happened like 2-3 days ago - the only thing it shows is that they are outside while you sit at home on ur ass looking for the latest updates on hip hop news so when the time comes around you can "outsmart" everyone with your useless hip hop knowledge so you can think youre better than everyone...

pffff get a life

HSC
i had a great time and i was having fun........i'm not on any gay bandwagon never really liked ja rule since 'between me and you' you ass. And i heard the interview before i went looking for any 'news.' You keep trying to tell me off on a forum and you always get it wrong lol, do yourself a favour and don't care.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
no im not wrong

i dont see the logic where u say "ja rule is shit" but say that "chingy was ok"... so you hate ja cos of between me and you?? bullshit. id take that over "right thurr" anyday. youre a hater

and dont give me that shit that you "heard" the interview. you found out from allhiphop.com - which is exactly how i said, clicking on the internet. stop lying you sucker. those "lebs" should be hating on your arrogant ass cos you act all smug just because youi know something they dont.

stop acting like a loser and grow up

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Omg my throat is so sore.
ANYWAY! We arrived at the Superdome at like, 1pm and there was already shit loads of people there. And pity for everyone at the front, it did NOTHING once we got into the venue cos people were running frantically. I must have been almost run over 3 times. SO my friend and I ended up in about the third row middle, but we could not move and it was seriously suffocating and hot. And then were like "eff this" and pushed our way out of the Bling Ring and went to the front row reserved seating..which was better. I am never buying dancefloor tickets ever again.
BUT. 112 WAS THE BEEESSSSSST

HSC
illmatic said:
no im not wrong

i dont see the logic where u say "ja rule is shit" but say that "chingy was ok"... so you hate ja cos of between me and you?? bullshit. id take that over "right thurr" anyday. youre a hater

and dont give me that shit that you "heard" the interview. you found out from allhiphop.com - which is exactly how i said, clicking on the internet. stop lying you sucker. those "lebs" should be hating on your arrogant ass cos you act all smug just because youi know something they dont.

stop acting like a loser and grow up
omg your just making a fool out of urself man i haven't been on allhiphop.com in like a month

and just because you would take 'between me and you' over 'right thurr' doesn't mean i should...and u said 'reading it on the internet' you fucking moron.

HSC
funky_a said:
Omg my throat is so sore.
ANYWAY! We arrived at the Superdome at like, 1pm and there was already shit loads of people there. And pity for everyone at the front, it did NOTHING once we got into the venue cos people were running frantically. I must have been almost run over 3 times. SO my friend and I ended up in about the third row middle, but we could not move and it was seriously suffocating and hot. And then were like "eff this" and pushed our way out of the Bling Ring and went to the front row reserved seating..which was better. I am never buying dancefloor tickets ever again.
BUT. 112 WAS THE BEEESSSSSST
how awesome was their performance of 'playa' eh

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Omg their entire performance rocked. I liked Ja Rules performance too..but it was bascially a repeat of his 03 tour..but shortened. I mean, he did the tribute thing all over again. Its like, OK, we get it. RIP. And how drunk did most of them look?? ja rule was off his head, he kept missing the stage steps

HSC
Soma said:
You all like shit hiphop.

name one hip hop act that was at that concert?

funky_a said:
Omg their entire performance rocked. I liked Ja Rules performance too..but it was bascially a repeat of his 03 tour..but shortened. I mean, he did the tribute thing all over again. Its like, OK, we get it. RIP. And how drunk did most of them look?? ja rule was off his head, he kept missing the stage steps
yeh 'RIP big pun' (mild fan cheer)...'RIP left eye' (fans cheer)....'RIP notorious B.I.G' (not as many people cheered as i would have expected :S........'RIP Jam Master Jay' (same with biggie)......'RIP ol' dirty bastard' (basically no one cheered which fkn sucks and pisses me off)......'RIP 2Pac' (EVERYONE cheered) :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)