rock music with amazing piano (1 Viewer)

kewlu

Banned
HSC
zcb666 said:
Well somebody has said Children of Bodom and nobody disagreed, so im assuming metal is allowed =o

Alot of power metal bands like Sonata Arctica or Kamelot have incredible keyboards in them, and even tho i don't like Dragonforce, i have to say that their keyboardist is amazing. Meh. Bye =o
Saw Dragonforce in May when they came. They were amazing.

Arcturus are great though - Avant-Garde Black Metal with an emphasis on the Avant-Garde, and all their vocals are clean too. :)

HSC
N/A
If keyboards count, I'd say Bliss on Origin of Symmetry too. You can NOT go past that song.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
vulgarfraction said:
If keyboards count, I'd say Bliss on Origin of Symmetry too. You can NOT go past that song.
There's piano at the start but the rest is a synthesizer.

Synthesizers ftw :D

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
pete_mate said:
The National - Fake Empire
fuck I love The National. A+

hay gays i hear there's this band called evanescence and they're apparently mad h4rdc0r with pretty piano, anyone heard of them?

Last edited:

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
ne thing from Dream Theater post Metropolis Pt 2, when Jordan Rudess joined the band. do urself a favor and listen to "The Dance of Eternity"

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
fuck I love The National. A+

hay gays i hear there's this band called evanescence and they're apparently mad h4rdc0r with pretty piano, anyone heard of them?
THERE BROOTAL.

Please note: The above grammatical error is included for aesthetic purposes only. I do not endorse incorrect grammar in any way, shape or form. Thank you for your attention.

nwatts

HSC
vulgarfraction said:
Actually I take back the Ben Folds comment. He's starting to fascinate me. :eek:
if you hadve listened properly in the first place, particularly to his live cd, you would've noticed he does some really complicated stuff that most piano players cant

HSC
N/A
nwatts said:
if you hadve listened properly in the first place, particularly to his live cd, you would've noticed he does some really complicated stuff that most piano players cant
I hadn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)