Rock Star: INXS (1 Viewer)

bethereplease33

HSC
N/A
okay is anyone still keeping up with the show??? i started watching it again after forgetting when it was on.... it is getting pretty good. i used to like JD-- but now i think mig is gonna win.... if i had to pick a top three.... it would have to be Mig, Jordis, & Marty.... not necessarily in that order.

im actually watching it right now... ty is doing proud mary.... lol. i think deanna is gonna get kicked off this week...and ty will get kicked off next week. what do you guys think?

kaylz

HSC
I love mig.
http://rockstar.msn.com/rockers/mig
I don't mean it in the "ahh he's so dreamy" dumbarse year 8 kind of way, either. I actually LOVE him. Did anyone else see him do peter frampton's "baby I love Your way"? melt.

MouNtY

does anyone know if Mig is that guy who used to be on Ferral TV way back in the day? the one with Darren the Dog, Madigleanna the cat etc. etc.

bethereplease33

HSC
N/A
kaylz said:
I love mig.
http://rockstar.msn.com/rockers/mig
I don't mean it in the "ahh he's so dreamy" dumbarse year 8 kind of way, either. I actually LOVE him. Did anyone else see him do peter frampton's "baby I love Your way"? melt.
i also melted when he performed it. that was sooo great!! did you guys see tonight's show when deanna got kicked off?? did you guys see mig??? wow, he took it really hard. he was like crying crying. it was like awww. i think ty or suzie will get kicked off.

dany_starlet

HSC
HIGHLIGHTS for me would be....

Jordis Unga's "Man who sold the world"

Ty Taylor's "Maggie May"

I'm going for TY, Marty & Jordis but I agree in thinking MIG will win it. :cool:

I LOVE THIS SHOW ITS THE ONLY ONE I WATCH ON A REGULAR BASIS!!!

dany_starlet

HSC
DooNy_TeChY said:
does anyone know if Mig is that guy who used to be on Ferral TV way back in the day? the one with Darren the Dog, Madigleanna the cat etc. etc.
OH MY! I though the looked familiar!! I'm gonna check that out!

bethereplease33

HSC
N/A
dany_starlet said:
HIGHLIGHTS for me would be....

Jordis Unga's "Man who sold the world"

Ty Taylor's "Maggie May"

I'm going for TY, Marty & Jordis but I agree in thinking MIG will win it. :cool:

I LOVE THIS SHOW ITS THE ONLY ONE I WATCH ON A REGULAR BASIS!!!
i definitely agree with you. i think thats everyones favorite of jordie's performance... it is mine for sure. im glad someone watches as much as me...all my friends make fun of me! lol

who do u guys think will get kicked off next?

HSC
yeah i read that MIG WAS IN THE FERALS!!!!!!!
it was in the daily telegraph last week
i remember it all so clearly now - ratus and mixy and darren the dingo and that slutty cat. mig was one of the ' human' characters when the show just started then they got rid of them.

MouNtY

something_funny said:
i remember it all so clearly now - ratus and mixy and darren the dingo and that slutty cat. mig was one of the ' human' characters when the show just started then they got rid of them.

yeah he was one of the human characters along with kellie hoggart from hi-5 and also another guy with big curly hair, but he does those really crap aussie shows aimed at the tween demographic about magic aliens or some shit..

i was a HUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE fan of the ferals when it was on. and i'd probably still watch it if it was on. loved it man hahaha

Carnivour

HSC
when is this blasted show on!!!
i come across it totally randomly every time, and they never say when its on next!!!

persephone

HSC
something_funny said:
I thought he looked familiar. That's a big step up from The Ferals. I wonder if Sydney Confidential know about this ....

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Step UP from the ferals?? Puh-lease. The Ferals were just the epitome of awesomeness. Although they started to suck when they changed the format and got rid of the human characters.

aimstar555

HSC
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT RAT!! they chose JD :( :(
this is obviously a reflection of INXS' ability of chosing CRAP lead singers...sum trivia for you: after Michel Hutchence died, they went through 4 lead singers and NONE OF THEM WORKED!!
anywaz, Mig or Ty should have won at least THEY COULD SING!!

thirsty

HSC
yeah i cant believe it... i am so shocked... mig was so gonna win it from the start... i loced his version of paint it balck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)