Rofl Look!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
I just wanted to say how fucking shit simple plan are, if you listen to them, and like them, you are fucking shit and have zero taste in music, simple plan are THE worst band (If you could call them that) in the world, there shit.

HSC
N/A
yep, they sure do suck, but you also like children of bodom so your opinion doesn't really matter

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
whats the point of this thread? everyone already knows they suck

aaaman

Banned
HSC
the true meaning is that, "you dont take drugs until ur 20" - my business teacher :s

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Simple Plan are from Canada, so i guess that just put the icing on the cake.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
DaddyK said:
I just wanted to say how fucking shit simple plan are, if you listen to them, and like them, you are fucking shit and have zero taste in music, simple plan are THE worst band (If you could call them that) in the world, there shit.
And I would just like to say how fucking immature you are. If you feel the need to make posts like this, you must be truly pathetic and have no taste in ANYTHING.
Honestly, could someone lock this crap? it serves no purpose, except to make some idiots feel good about themselves by ripping of other people, who they don't even know.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
RUB!X said:
well said ...
Lol all he said was simple plan are shit and people who like them are shit. How is that well said? Reasons should be given for why something is shit :p

funniboi

HSC
DaddyK said:

I just want to say how much of a faggot you are for posting up a thread like this. If you don't like a certain band then dont listen to them you dumbcunt, it's as easy as that. I don't like simple plan, and alot of other things for that matter, so I don't listen to them. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)