Roll Call 2006! (1 Viewer)

Callistogenic

HSC
I know this might be a little early to most of you, but because I found out early that I got into BA(Digital Arts), (as is the nature of this course and the processes within) who is going to come to ANU in the new year?

I'll also revive the ANU contact list thread. It's here somewhere! *hunts*

_Benji_

HSC
*raises hand* (providing I get offered a place that is.... or don't have a complete change of mind and opt for the sunnier and closer option of Griffith in Brissy)

Still deciding whether Arts/Law or Asian/Law or BA (IR).

punkin_drublic

HSC
hey, im going in 06. i went to the open day and it looked simply awesome and all the staff and students all seemed pretty cool. i might study sci(psych)/law which i want pretty badly, but don't know if ill get in (i got a uai of 93.95, not 95 the cut-off for the past few years). anyways i sent the law faculty a letter like it suggests in the uac book if you get marginally below the cut-off so, fingers crossed something might happen with that. but... if i dont get into that ill be doing sci(psych). so even though offers haven't come out yet it looks ill be there in 06...

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
there is a 95% chance of me going (start running now, I'm warning you) I will be a law actuarial chicky and I will have an axe
and slide rule is going, unless you know he decides to go to Russia instead :rolleyes:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
It's Iceland now, actually. :D But ANU doesn't have exchange to Iceland so you've got me for 4 or so years. Start partying!

Doing Arts/Science. Enviro Studies + Botany.

CB: you mean 100%

hangerm5

HSC
I am hoping to be at ANU, my top 3 preferences are there. I am undecided tho whether I want to do BA (IR) or just a straight BA. UAI wise i should make it into both especially because I get EAS points for being at an isolated school so I hope that I get an offer. I dont know any of my friends that are interested tho. A lot said they wanted to go to UC so they'll be in canberra i suppose.

Peartie

HSC
My top 2 preferences are BA(International relations) and BA @ ANU but i doubt my UAI will be good enough - i might JUST scrape into BA

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
In my opinion the BA is a better place to start than a BA(IR) degree....

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
ooh im there in 06 as well. The only problem is that ill be a dirty old 3rd year, i cant believe im this old already

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
ill be there i defered a year for B Economics/ B Commerce(finance)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)