Romance.......... (1 Viewer)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
My gf is super romantic...for our 1 year anniversary she hooked us up to have the house to ourselves, and then she put on the most amazing night ever!!! Done up the dining room, made superb dinner...looked dam fine...and had the shag pad padded up for an innings...melted me!

HSC
MissGeorgie said:
whats the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you? or you have done for someone? what's your romantic fantasy?
I've never had a romantic fantasy ... the sweetest thing a boy's ever done was show up with a kilo box of cadbury chocolate outside my window at five in the morning when he was supposed to be in israel

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
that's really cute though, i'd be so surprised.

i've had a few nice things done for me, i've had flowers sent to my school by a guy i hardly knew, i've been serenaded with a song that he knew i loved, i've been given little teddy bears that make kissing noises when you push their faces together, etc. but romance doesn't really mean that much especially when it's stuff that's bought. my favourite of those gifts was the song, and that's cos he put time and effort into it.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
When I was sick my boyf made me go over to his house, made me dinner because I hadn't been able to make myself eat and he'd been taking massage classes so he gave me a full body massage, then carried me to bed and kept kissing away my tears because I couldn't stop crying because my fever was so high and I was in so much pain. I pretty much spent a week at his place where he took care of me everyday.

And my Viet gangster ex gave me his jacket once. Hahaha (which is romantic in the gangster world that he lives in ahahaha). Even though I already had several layers on and he was in a singlet and it was freezing and his jacket was BRAND new. And he got us a taxi to take us home even though the house was only 2 blocks away but I was tired and unable to walk properly.

Umm oh and someone once held an umbrella for me through the rain even though I had an umbrella and carried my stuff for me even though they were already carrying lots of stuff...lol...

But I guess these aren't things you can do as a present.....

HSC
waterbottle said:
that's really cute though, i'd be so surprised.

i've had a few nice things done for me, i've had flowers sent to my school by a guy i hardly knew, i've been serenaded with a song that he knew i loved, i've been given little teddy bears that make kissing noises when you push their faces together, etc. but romance doesn't really mean that much especially when it's stuff that's bought. my favourite of those gifts was the song, and that's cos he put time and effort into it.
L-U-C-K-Y
The day a guy sings to me (even if he sucked, but you could see the effort) I'd fall to the floor and cry at his feet, literally. Guys and singing have weird effects on me

bootylicious

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
L-U-C-K-Y
The day a guy sings to me (even if he sucked, but you could see the effort) I'd fall to the floor and cry at his feet, literally. Guys and singing have weird effects on me
ill get jason to sing to u 2moro!!!! hahaha!!!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
oooo i knowwwww..i was trying to think..
one of the most romantic things that my bf has done for me was a couple of days before our 1 year ..we were at hurstville and he said that we needed to go there cos i had to try on my present to make sure it fits...i was thinking he was trying to get me lingerie or something :O and so he sorta played along with that ...AND when we were there we were walking in the direction of bras n things .. All of a sudden we turn into the jewellry shop and basically gave me a choice of rings...it was sooo cute and i was sooo shocked cos he just played along when i thought i was getting clothes or whatever......... *sigh*

and another time..he bought me candles for my room, we lit them and layed on my bed talking....the best night ever !!

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
i gave my girl permission to suck on my penis, and if any of you know me (which you dont cuz u stink like shit), you will understand what a awesomely great privilege that is.

however, i did not let her swallow, once i blew my load, i made her spit it into a jar, where i sold it to a rich impotent couple for billions. my bitch couldn't sleep for days because she was so happy.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
hahaha

i've got to admit that a lot of girls are shitty at presents

the amount of times me and some girls i know have made a pretty collage of movie tickets, photos, dockets, and writing song lyrics over it or whatever to give to their boyfriend, i look back now and laugh......

(by the way I was like... 15)
Haha, oh geez girls are the most impractical with gifts arent they :p

I cant say i was too sweet with my ex, not really the kind of person that shows outwardly emotions in that way :(

MissGeorgie

Argonaut said:
Wow, that's kind of sad. You lack creative falir so you turn to us for ideas on how to improve your struggling love life ... let me ask you a question: what make you think we know what we're doing? If any of us had lives (and I hear they're terribly useful), do you really think we'd be on this forum?

And yes, I'm well aware that I asked you more than one question. Why? Because I don't believe in antidisestablishmetterianism.

Go look it up.

hmmm.... first i'd like to point out that you cant spell antidisestablishmentarianism.

im kinda stumped for ideas at the moment as i have used them all up in past weeks, thats right, being creative and romantic.

and to the guy who said he just wants to fuck my brains out....... who said that doesnt come with a little romance? just makes it a little more special

=)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Sometimes I think they should ban the males from this forum. 99% of what I read from them is crap/immature "jokes"/bagging people out/being plain assholes. Some of us girls might be trying to have a proper discussion you know. And your jokes are not funny. Soo why not just leave us to ourselves :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
yenta said:
Sometimes I think they should ban the males from this forum. 99% of what I read from them is crap/immature "jokes"/bagging people out/being plain assholes. Some of us girls might be trying to have a proper discussion you know. And your jokes are not funny. Soo why not just leave us to ourselves :p
Get your arse back to the kitchen.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
yenta said:
so true!
male bosers jokes get so old so quickly
a) because there's so many of them using them (often the EXACT same ones)
and
b) because about 85% (being generous tonight) of them have no brains & cant tell, thus boring us and pissing us off more

note to guys who think that their (utterly stupid and lame) jokes are funny: get a fkn life would ya! we've had enough of your stupidity

ps. jumb: perfect example - i've heard that one (soley from bos guys) at least 5 times already!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
alby said:
ps. jumb: perfect example - i've heard that one (soley from bos guys) at least 5 times already!
Get back in the laundry. That was a bit more original.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
it may be one i havent heard 15 times before, but its still lame
we arent your slaves, so fuck off, stop pretending (or joking) that we are, & have fun trying to find something to call a life in that pile of monkey shyte you call a brain.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
alby said:
it may be one i havent heard 15 times before, but its still lame
we arent your slaves, so fuck off, stop pretending (or joking) that we are, & have fun trying to find something to call a life in that pile of monkey shyte you call a brain.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to alby again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)