romantic dates (1 Viewer)

musik_junky

HSC
So what are some good ideas for romantic dates? I mean when you are in uni, going to see a movie isn't a stand out date. Any good ideas?

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Pack a picnic and go to a nice park?
Or maybe cook for your date.
Beach can be fun.
Or save up your pennies for a few weeks and go somewhere fancy.

It depends if you're already a couple and are going somewhere together, or if you're just dating for the first few times.
If you're a couple you could go somewhere that has a special meaning for the two of you.

xx__savannah

HSC
Best date I've had was when my best mate and I double dated good mates.

We had dinner at a good restaurant (very different to the fast food they generally eat) and they shouted, then my boy and I went for a walk along the beach front at night.

What was sposed to be a good night a few weeks later involved us four again, this time my friend and I prepared a picnic, drove up to Brisbane on valentine's day and surprised them, cos neither had had good girlfriends before who did stuff for them.

I guess it comes down to something between you and the other person, find something that's special for them and do it, it makes it worthwhile for both of you.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
if you've been going out for a while, then spending time away, with just the 2 of you is really nice. making dinner for them is cute (and you can both laugh if it doesnt turn out as awesome as you'd planned). fun things like paintballing and bowling. going on bushwalks or bike rides are nice too (if you're both into that sort of thing)

thesnowman

Banned
HSC
have a picnic in your backyard at night. then have sex after midnight under the stars >:/

tlodg

HSC
N/A
- cut each other's hair
- blindfold him/her, let him/her find you (see: sweet november)
- play romantic music and just sit and talk
- go window shopping together, and cross-dress each other LOL
- take the train together, go on a "circular non-stop ride"
- invent a dance, then teach it to him/her in a room with dimmed lights
- cook together

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
tlodg said:
- cut each other's hair
- blindfold him/her, let him/her find you (see: sweet november)
- play romantic music and just sit and talk
- take the train together, go on a "circular non-stop ride"
- invent a dance, then teach it to him/her in a room with dimmed lights
- cook together
Okay, so I met my girlfriend, I walked up to her with my hands behind my back, whipped out some scissors and with a few blows freed her from the majority of her hair.

Well that was a good start, so then I put a blindfold on her, spun her around, gave her a shove and ran away, and let her wander around the streets all dizzy trying to find me.

Then I told her we were going somewhere cool, took her on the train (she was still blindfolded) and 10 hours later she was like 'when do we get off' but I was like "LOL!" because I left her in Adelaide, shaven, blindfolded, and dressed in men's clothes.

That was 6 weeks ago, and she hasn't called or replied to my messages :(

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
tlodg said:
........................................... hahahah

Miles Edgeworth said:
Rough non-consensual anal intercourse.
That's about as romantic as it gets.

On a serious note, shit there isn't much that isn't considered cheesy now is there :\

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
Okay, so I met my girlfriend, I walked up to her with my hands behind my back, whipped out some scissors and with a few blows freed her from the majority of her hair.

Well that was a good start, so then I put a blindfold on her, spun her around, gave her a shove and ran away, and let her wander around the streets all dizzy trying to find me.

Then I told her we were going somewhere cool, took her on the train (she was still blindfolded) and 10 hours later she was like 'when do we get off' but I was like "LOL!" because I left her in Adelaide, shaven, blindfolded, and dressed in men's clothes.

That was 6 weeks ago, and she hasn't called or replied to my messages :(
I don't know if a girl like her exists..
she seems so.... "controllable" ..
except that she wasn't THIS predictable
and erm, are you sad that she didn't try to contact you again?
Maybe she did, just not verbally.

ps: who said u aren't creative? :)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
ok
i got some info but what if the girl your going out with has limited time(like 10am-3pm) and cant go out at night much???
have you guys got any suggestion for then or where to go which would be nice.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
i Want to go somewhere and have fun, not somewhere lame and romantic, that is so not for me. I don't see what people get out of going on dates to like restaurants, or like candles and stuff like that- it is really lame lol.

Skeeta

HSC
Yeah i'm not much of a candle-lit dinner person. Well, i am for special occasions, but if it happened too often i'd probably vomit.

For me, eating is just shovelling food into my mouth. I find it really difficult to eat a meal and have a conversation. The exception is desert. Probably because I enjoy desert. I'd rather go out for pancakes at a cafe, than a candle-lit dinner, where they play whiney music.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
all.time.fiend said:
take her to an internet cafe and let her beat you at counter strike
sif let a noob grl pwn you lolz

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
all.time.fiend said:
haha...gold!
ill prolly pwn her in the game

some of you guys are right its great to have fun dates but i dont want it to all about fun dates i mean you have to show your romantic side also dont you??

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
the beach, watching the sunset.. had the best date the other night there, spent a good 6 hours but it went by oh-so-quickly.. highly recommended!

as for counter strike.. you lads are charmers :)

lilvampiress

HSC
all.time.fiend said:
ahaha - thats me! I'd do that, I actually play source... lame much

I have a kinda-boyfriend. We're dating, its pretty much a relationship but its just not 'official'... I wanna do something romantic ish, something fun, something out of the ordinary but I don't know what that is, any ideas anyone? And also, something thats not going to cost me a billion point two dollars... schools costing me so much this year, with schoolies and the general living cost..

ellen.louise

HSC
Reshie said:
haha...gold!
ill prolly pwn her in the game

some of you guys are right its great to have fun dates but i dont want it to all about fun dates i mean you have to show your romantic side also dont you??
so maybe your romantic side is fun? You should only show your romantic side if it's actually there. If it is, great! but if not, she gonna get disappointed later when she has a good time and you don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)