• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Rooster Supporters! (2 Viewers)

HSC
Brogan, i cant believe u were banned AGAIN! lol!

edit: have u started thinking about what your next username is going to be? ;)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
RanyofuKenyan? said:
Honestly the bannings were really unjustified, the BOS oligarchy is out of control.
if you do something thats is agaist the forum guidelines, then tthey shoudl be banned...especially if they have done it repeatedly. but they always come back under a new alias so its pointless anyway.

Jiga

Sydney City Roosters......how to buy a comp instructions:

1. Start with a team of internationals (currently 200k over the cap)
2. Add two of the most expensive player in the comp for 04 Roberts and Monaghan (Now 300k over the cap)
3. Retain some internationals
4. Add the most expensive player on the market for 05 Braith Anasta (Now 400k+ over the comp)
5. Finally, cook on a moderate setting, getting all favourable ref decisions with your 1/2 Backs dad in chare of the referees

:rolleyes:

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Sydney City Roosters......how to buy a comp instructions:

1. Start with a team of internationals (currently 200k over the cap)
2. Add two of the most expensive player in the comp for 04 Roberts and Monaghan (Now 300k over the cap)
3. Retain some internationals
4. Add the most expensive player on the market for 05 Braith Anasta (Now 400k+ over the comp)
5. Finally, cook on a moderate setting, getting all favourable ref decisions with your 1/2 Backs dad in chare of the referees

:rolleyes:
Don't forget:
6. Still paying the majority of Brett Firman's contract even though he plays for the cowboys. :p

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
7. Make sure that the auditors son plays for your club.
Yeah, biggest f*cking conspiracy ever.

Can you believe that the club which houses about 10 internationals is under the cap? I can't.

However, it makes more sense when THAT VERY SAME club has on their playing roster the names "Finch" and "Schubert".

What a load of sh*t.

HSC
DRAGONZ said:

Can you believe that the club which houses about 10 internationals is under the cap? I can't.

However, it makes more sense when THAT VERY SAME club has on their playing roster the names "Finch" and "Schubert".

What a load of sh*t.
I love supporting the roosters they are as evil as me.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
DRAGONZ said:

What a load of sh*t.
one big conspiracy, but apparently "they are under the cap", thats such bullshit! i wait for the day when those rorters get caught doing what they do best...rorting!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
But wait. You can't make unjustful statements wihtout valid proof.

[Enter Kims essay here]

But the point is that they'll never get caught. Unlike the Stains who just make their affairs public. Jackasses.

HSC
if theyve been doing it for years, dont u think they wouldve been caught, then punished? and if they have been punished, then y the hell r u still going on about it!?!?!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie, I posted at Jubilee Avenue today about something VERY similar to that. Talking about how the Dogs, Roosters, Souths have all had some huge indiscretions of late but have covered them up wonderfully .. and instead, our club decides to flame their players and tell everyone when we got 25 cents over the cap. Bloody stupid.

chocolate_lover said:
if theyve been doing it for years, dont u think they wouldve been caught, then punished? and if they have been punished, then y the hell r u still going on about it!?!?!
Uhhh .. what part did you not understand when Bookie and I recognised that one "ADAM SCHUBERT" plays for the Roosters?

Do you even know who he is?! Or why the name 'Schubert' is so significant?

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Bookie said:
But wait. You can't make unjustful statements wihtout valid proof.

[Enter Kims essay here]

But the point is that they'll never get caught. Unlike the Stains who just make their affairs public. Jackasses.
hahaha, yeh, i should be coming soon, it should be the usual:

you dont have proof...wheres your evidence?...unjust statements....roosters arent rorters....blah...blah...blah...blah...

as much as we wish the day when they announce acually rort the cap occursm it will never happen. they wont say a word, they cover up their work and they have good connections. most clubs are probalay over the cap, but not as much as the roosters are.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
And the media supports them. Whenever the argument heats up, someone from the media comes out and lists the [extremely false] salaries of the Rorts star players. Shame that they forget that there are 25 players under the cap. Naming the salary of 10 of them doesnt help greatly.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Bookie said:
And the media supports them. Whenever the argument heats up, someone from the media comes out and lists the [extremely false] salaries of the Rorts star players. Shame that they forget that there are 25 players under the cap. Naming the salary of 10 of them doesnt help greatly.
hence, their connections...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
If i ever see you ppl, i will kill you for making unjustifiable comments. I just cant be fucken bothered anymore, i failed my hsc. Leave me the fuck alone.

Now die whilst i wait to get my uai of 60.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)