ROSE online (1 Viewer)

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Rush On Seven Episode is a free MMORPG game from Korea. I mean "who the hell name a game as such"
AND since they're not English speaking ppl thay often make funny misspellings haha.
Anyways I just felt like sharing it with all fellow bored people. The website: http://www.roseon.com
The download page (crazy site took me hours to find download): http://www.roseon.com/Pds/Down.asp
Currently there is 1 server which is broken up into 3 channels (in korea i think). Now the game is still in beta testing stage and some bugs are evident *doh*
But overall it's already a great game, if you have a broadband connection. The download file is around 350MB and once installed it will update itself can be a bit dodgy sometimes.
Cheeers

SmileyCam

HSC
does it require Broadband to play? or did u just say that coz its a big file?

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Umm.. well the broadband is for both download time and game play.
You should also have a good graphics card because even with a FX 5250 the game would lag at places with many people. For instance the cities where ppl would put up shops all around and in unique places where "<monster type> King"s would spawn. They give you plenty of XP :D
There are 4 class you can choose once reaching Level 10: Soldier, Hawker, Muse or Dealer.
Soldier - just charge up to monsters and kill them with melee weapons
Hawker - can use bows and attack monsters at a distance
Muse - excels in magic that can be heal spells or attack spells etc
Dealer - travel from cities to places far from cities and sell things, can purchase items at low prices
Then once you reach level 10 (i think) you can get 2nd class job.. check the site for info

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Crap Game. It's just so mundane, and the quests make no sense, so you aviod them and just go after the fish king (or whatever his name is) to level.

Seriously guys, Guild Wars all the way.

FinalFantasy

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Crap Game. It's just so mundane, and the quests make no sense, so you aviod them and just go after the fish king (or whatever his name is) to level.

Seriously guys, Guild Wars all the way.
Aqua King lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)