Round the World? (1 Viewer)

NobodyKnows

HSC
Do you think it's possible to go around the world (or on a tour-type thing) for Schoolies? Or a version of Schoolies.... like, not getting drunk and acting stupid Schoolies.... just a having fun sort of Schoolies?

HSC
you could do it... but you couldnt call it schoolies... schoolies is a tradition of going up to coast to get trashed or stoned, whatever your in to. the getting drunk and acting stupid schoolies pretty well is schoolies.

i now heaps of people then are travelling instead of schoolies, but around the world is a bit of a drain on the wallet, not just airfares either (go to italy and you'll know what i mean)

lusername

HSC
travelshop has a rounf the world ticket for $1260.

# Melbourne-Los Angeles-Zurich-Munich-Singapore-Melbourne
# Sydney-Singapore-Frankfurt-Istanbul-San Francisco-Sydney
# Sydney-Vancouver/own arrangements to New York-Frankfurt-Rome-Bangkok-Melbourne
# Brisbane-Singapore-Paris-Chicago/own arrangements to Los Angeles-Sydney
# Perth-Phuket -Bangkok-London-Frankfurt-Hong Kong-Perth
# Sydney - San Francisco - Frankfurt - Dublin - Singapore - Sydney
# Adelaide - Singapore - Nice - Seoul - Sydney
# Sydney - Johannesburg - Frankfurt - Madrid - Tokyo - Sydney

they are samples of the stops. from memory you have 6 months to use up your ticket. it would be a good chance to see the world but you would be stuck in youth hostels unless you made of $$$$. also i would be going with someone(or more) people that you really get a long with, for the obvious reasons of making big decisoins etc.

hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)