router login (1 Viewer)

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
k guys so i need to log in to my router to set up port forwarding, and its a netgear one, i did it before and you go to 192.168.0.1, and you could like do it from any of the computers on the network, anyway its not working on my laptop, and i can't do it from the main computer cause its in for repair and hp are fucking cunts who are taking forever to repair it, anyway how am i supposed to be able to log in to it or whatever?

thx2u!

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Perhaps try connecting your laptop to the network via the network cable as opposed to wireless?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
i did it before and you go to 192.168.0.1
Just stop breathing dude.

Anyway best bet is via cable if you aren't already, I can't change my router settings unless I'm using a cable connection.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
lol did was happening to me before.

1. Do a Hard Reset which mean pressing the reset buttom for 30 sec.

2. Uninstall everything that have a firewall i.e Anti virus, spyware etc. This is because some Anti virus block the modem connection.

3.Install the modem and from my experience it will work. =D

If it doesnt work go to run and type in ipconfig and type ping 192.168.0.1 if you see 4 thing that come up your modem work.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
ok i tried connecting the cable directly to my PC, did shit all.
i'm scared to do a router reset because what if i then still can't login to it, i won't be able to set up the internet and i will have no internets :(
oh and i tried that ping 192.168.0.1 thing and it worked, but yeah still cant login :/

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
well if you can ping it... what happens exactly when you type that address into your address bar?

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Do u have your net login name and password? if you do it easy just put it in and u got net =D

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
Enteebee said:
well if you can ping it... what happens exactly when you type that address into your address bar?
it times the f out.

hmm i only really need it so i can make torrent cunts download faster, its not really that important, i should probably just not worry about it :(

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
i'm scared to do a router reset because what if i then still can't login to it, i won't be able to set up the internet and i will have no internets :(
that doesnt happen unless u do a factory reset.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Just dont brother to do it if you unsure...or i can come and fix it for you *wink* *wink*

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
oh shame, thats not wat i was thinking of! ;)

but nah i live in baulkham hills lol

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Where the hell is that if is in sydney i come and help hehehehe.....i be bore tomorrow any way =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)