Rove McManus or Chris Lilley (1 Viewer)

L-esky

HSC
also who the hell is kate ritchie?
am i ignorant or something (highly probable).

boris

Banned
HSC
i really just fucking hate rove mcmanus

i think john wood should get it, it should be a retrospect win, due to the fact he was nominated every year for 10 years and kept losing TO FUCKING RETARDS

Jess007

HSC
umm i dont even know who chris lilley is haha

rove wasnt as funny last year...

boris

Banned
HSC
Jess007 said:

wut

uve never heard of the summer heights high dude? what, have you been living under a rock for 18 months? are you socially inept? a lack of knowledge about such basic social norms such as summer heights high would indicate a leve of social ineptitude only previously seen by steve urkel

juggernaut

HSC
How can people say Chris Lilley isnt funny, let alone choose ROVE over him ? very very confused

i cant watch rove for more than 5 seconds, his show is terrible and hes an absolute douche, he deserves all those "wanker of the year" and "most overrated celebrity" awards he gets

chris lilley on the other hand is a comical genius... most people only know him from summer heights high but i was watching his work way back on Big Bite and then when We can Be Heroes was first released... the man has extreme talent

Last edited:
HSC
Jess007 said:

Just taking a guess here....he MIGHT have been grieving over his dead wife. Just maybe.

I vote Adam Hills because he only has one foot. lol

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I want an ABC person to win, because I don't particularly like the rest of them.

Andrew Denton is the best interviewer. He gets so much out of his guests.
Chris Lilley is the best actor on the list, and he wrote the whole thing. Comic genius.
As much as I like him, Adam Hills doesn't really do that much when he hosts Spicks&Specks.

So I'm going for Denton or Lilley.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
juggernaut said:
How can people say Chris Lilley isnt funny, let alone choose ROVE over him ? very very confused

chris lilley on the other hand is a comical genius... most people only know him from summer heights high but i was watching his work way back on Big Bite and then when We can Be Heroes was first released... the man has extreme talent
Yeah well I knew him before he was famous :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And yes, I can say Chris Lilley is unfunny. HEY GUYZ LOOK IM PORTRAYING SOMEONE IN A STEREOTYPICAL WAY LOL! Repeat for however many episodes and omg it's the funniest thing to come out of Australia! Interesting sidenote: this also works for Kath & Kim!

It's Denton, and it's not even close. Anyone going against Denton is wrong.

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
Rove should win it he's more funnier anyway, Lilley looks like a fag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)