rubric cubes (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey...

im still trying to finish the "sponge bob rubric cube" does anyone have any good tips .. besides cheating.. i only have like a third of sponge bob and the other side of that orange one...

cheers...

OMG is soo annoying ahha.. and addictive.. and time killing.

BlackDragon

HSC
you really have to learn how to finish rubics cubes before you'll have any chance of completing one. after that it'll take you only minutes to do one.
firstly, you have to get a complete face. that is step one. there are heaps of tricks to doing this but uh, i'd have to show you. its hard to explain.
and then the hard part, you have to complete the rest of the cube in the rows around the face. and once again, i'd have to show you the techniques for that.
lol so, that was helpful.

HSC
BlackDragon said:
you really have to learn how to finish rubics cubes before you'll have any chance of completing one. after that it'll take you only minutes to do one.
firstly, you have to get a complete face. that is step one. there are heaps of tricks to doing this but uh, i'd have to show you. its hard to explain.
and then the hard part, you have to complete the rest of the cube in the rows around the face. and once again, i'd have to show you the techniques for that.
lol so, that was helpful.
haha.. thanks.. defin. more helpful than the person above u XD..

ohh i really want to finsih the rubric cube.. so annyoying .. aRGH

modezero

HSC
QBGuy is the pro. He can finish a (standard) Rubics in 18 seconds.

The method I use is the layer by layer approach where you do one face then the middle layer then the top face. As BlackDragon says, its really hard to explain without demonstrating it. Google will probably help you find a site with pretty pictures to demonstrate how to solve it.

Btw, has anyone done the Sudoku Rubics?
I've solved mine except the centre squares on two of the faces are 180deg upside down. Any tips? I've heard that if you rotate each face alternatively 75 times, you get the desired result....

HSC
N/A
As IF tell someone how to do one. That just defeats the whole fucking point.

I did NOT read that post. I just bought a cube and I'm happily fiddling with it now.

Flaming Ninja

Student. Playa. Ninja.
HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
hey...

im still trying to finish the "sponge bob rubric cube" does anyone have any good tips .. besides cheating.. i only have like a third of sponge bob and the other side of that orange one...

cheers...

OMG is soo annoying ahha.. and addictive.. and time killing.

Retard. Also, you've finished high school for fuck's sake. Learn to type properly.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Once I stood on a ladder and took a shit on my keyboard and it typed a more coherent message than this make-shift thread. I seriously hope you choke on the pillow that you bite when daddy comes round for "tea" and die.

Li Long

Banned
HSC
This is second hobby for me, but to play Violin more than Rubik's Cube.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)