Rudd will lose this election (1 Viewer)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
id prefer the 100s of pages then
well before you post anything to do with economics id suggest you read up then.

start with some Keynes mix in some Marx then some Chicago and Austrian school. btw you would have to find very brief summarys of all of these guys to be under 100s pages because their actual works are in the 10s of thousands of pages

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
i da azn, kevin rudd willr rooze this erection!

Lentern

HSC

start with some Keynes mix in some Marx then some Chicago and Austrian school. btw you would have to find very brief summarys of all of these guys to be under 100s pages because their actual works are in the 10s of thousands of pages
He should start with the cows lol. I loved that chart.

Lauchlan

HSC

thats nice, i was humouring you - fool.

i dont need to read all that because my point is merely saying that votes do not all derive from economic perspectives. its a fact of life - accept it or move on.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
thats nice, i was humouring you - fool.

i dont need to read all that because my point is merely saying that votes do not all derive from economic perspectives. its a fact of life - accept it or move on.
lol wrong thread, in this thread we were discussing how you don't know the difference between macro and micro and fiscal and monetary XD also your clear lack of knowledge of how the gfc started in the first place

Lauchlan

HSC
lol wrong thread, in this thread we were discussing how you don't know the difference between macro and micro and fiscal and monetary XD also your clear lack of knowledge of how the gfc started in the first place
no, no, no.

NO.

Lauchlan

HSC
Yeah lets not make the labour market more flexible when we're recovering from a recession...

Good idea.
just like its a good idea for you to make your sig so damn ridiculously long. idiot.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
just like its a good idea for you to make your sig so damn ridiculously long. idiot.
so you have no response to his statement other than a personal attack meaning u don't what he is talking about. so why the hell would you reply in the first place?

every time you post about economics your fallacies and lack of understanding becomes more and more apparent

ash_tayla

HSC
All ill say is God help us if Abbot gets in.
That man needs to rethink some of his policies stat, before we go under.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)