Rudd's $10.4bn cash giveaway (1 Viewer)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
withoutaface said:
Actually, colorectal cancer is the second leading cause of cancer related death in the Western World.
That's nice.

She has squamous cell carcinoma of the oesophagus.

HSC
zstar said:
Stimulation my nuts.

Savings and Producing create an healthy economy not government interventionism, borrowing and consuming.

All the government can do is create more inflation.
Yeah, because a healthy economy totally isn't about borrowing and consumption! And America had no problems when there was no intervention in their mortgage firms... oh, wait.

All of these factors are part of a healthy economy. Of course, the less intervention the better, but occasionally the government has to step in. The guarantee on bank deposits? It had its merits, but it was probably a bad idea. This cash giveaway, on the other hand, is a necessary evil in order to stimulate the economy. Economic analysts have been predicting that inflation will not be a problem, falling to desirable levels by next year.

j.o.s.h

HSC
MissSarajevo said:
disgusting. I despise this government and the people who receive handouts from government, i hope they all get cancer and die a painful death. lazy bastards scums.

Excuse me you fucking piece of uneducated shit. For a matter of a fact people get youth allowance etc. as living away from home while at school/university is costly.
Unlinke yourself, someone who obtains an education at university, whom dedicates their time to study, often can not find the time amongst study or not even have the possibility to actually earn enough money to pay rent and eat.
Take your unwanted and illogical statement and shove it up your ass you sorry excuse. You make me and im sure others, sick

j.o.s.h

HSC
MissSarajevo said:
It is, most of those pensioners refused to save their money during their working life or refused to work at all and now relying on the government handouts for their survival. Such a shame. Even 3rd world asian poor trash countries have more self respect than that.

There you go again you moron. How many people do you think actually couldnt work. Mothers or fathers who have single handedly raised their children because of unforseen circumstances, therefore being unable to work.

I am not arguing that Rudds governments idea to give cash handout its neccesarily a great idea... just the fact that you are a piece of shit with no respect for people who havent been given the luxuries of talents to obtain and perform in high income careers.

Also, even people with average paying jobs will find it hard to save money to survive in life after work as the cost of living can be so expensive.

You simply make me sick

j.o.s.h

HSC
Hollieee said:
First of all, I hope you get cancer and die a painful, slow death, you nasty little girl.

Secondly, you try having a mother with some rare ass type of cancer that has completely messed with her internal organs and consequently sleeping patterns and overall health, making it damn near impossible to work (which she does anyway cause we need the money), a father who lost his business partially due to said cancer and accompanying expenses and whatnot. So he is now technically her 'carer', and the money they get for that is nowhere near enough money to cover doctors and treatment and whatnot. THEN her father goes and has this massive stroke and probably should have died, but seeing as he was on his own and there was no one else to look after him, we had too. He's in a nursing home, but someone still needs to buy him clothes and toiletries and whatnot- how is a struggling family supposed to accomodate that?

Sometimes it has absolutely nothing to do with lazy and everything to do with some pretty shit circumstances.

Besides, aged pension barely covers anything.

I don't know about you guys, but I know a lot of pensioners/carers/families are appreciating this, especially around chistmas time. It means they might be able to get their kids presents whereas before they probably couldn't afford it.

I'm no fan of the Rudd government, but I'm not really seeing a problem with this. I'm presently only seeing the benefits. And the only ones whinging are the ones not getting anything, and the only reason they're not getting anything is because they probably don't NEED it.

More or less, stfu, kay? =)

Thankyou, Im glad someone else sees this moron and her ridiculous statements for what they are. Not actually taking a second to think that not everyones Mummy and Daddy have high paying careers and can give all the money their precious little girl needs

j.o.s.h

HSC
nicholas.welch1 said:
The labor government is nothing but a symbol. THEY DO NOTHING but yet say alot...and what they actually do it means jackshit in the scheme of things but some how people say "awww im so glad rudd did that'

Kyoto protocol for an example did NOTHING!! what has happened? all they talk about is what they are going to do in 100 year or 50 years '...cut emissions by 50%...' its a load of shit that is doing nothing but vote grabbing the populas card!! that being this thing they call 'global walming'

I hear people talkng about standard of living... Our standard of living is going to be fuking SHIT if the carbon trade scheme is to be used. You dumb shithead who want it dont realise that you only going to be paying more! tax to the government who pays some shonky European company to somehow stop our emmission. I mean yea if we go over our target...wtf would paying a shit load of money do to fix it...there is still co2 in the air. I think this whole Labor government are a complete pack of wank chops who take the populas stand to grab public support.

Ow yea...and i could have swore that only months ago rudd and his litte arse raper waine swan were trying to slow the economy...not they are trying to boost it...AND swan said that australia should me immune to the credit crysis...aw wait NO WE ARE NOT. it a typical labor governement who do JACK SHIT and dont like making the HARD decisions that HOWARD had to do!! and eventually got slammed for.

Im sure there is some teachers on here...you all thought rudd was your best mate Hmm like all shit... He doesnt want to give you more pay "....get with the times..."

Open your eyes people. A well spoken, clean shaven, blonde haired robot that constantly swivels his way around questions without answering them is your PRIME MINSTER. And the direction they have taken will be in the long run....Poor standard of living...and unskilled workers with SUFFER

Are you actually a retard?
Or is that really your level of intelligence?
How about you piss off you imbecile

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Out of curiousity, the payment is on December 8th. What would happen if we were currently on Youth Allowance and say we got a job now? Would we be disregarded for the payment?

boris

Banned
HSC
I for one shall be. After i buy a calendar with my cash monies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)