Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
If it is a Priority One, I will NOT hold up the line while you run back to get something. Deal with it.

You're not eating the plastic tub yoghurt comes in. Who the fuck cares if its dirty?!

If I call "security to section a please, security to section a" or "security to area 1 please, security to area 1", I will NOT tell you where that is. Namely because it doesn't exist, and its only a deterrant call. But, will I tell you that bit? No.

If you're a psycho nazi bitch, please don't come through my register.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
If I call "security to section a please, security to section a" or "security to area 1 please, security to area 1", I will NOT tell you where that is. Namely because it doesn't exist, and its only a deterrant call. But, will I tell you that bit? No.
Haha I love being creative with the security calls. We always do it to staff member's parents when they come in. Its so funny to watch them get all worried that people think they are stealing and then see us laughing profusely.

*Minka*

HSC
Don't get mad at ME when the people I page ignore my call to come and check a price, or worse, go and get one with a tag because you are too lazy to walk back and get another from ten meters away. It is not MY fault. I hate them too. But don't call ME stupid.

Do NOT hit on me if you are old enough to be my grandfather. Telling me I have 'lovely, large, firm breasts' and asking if I want to go to the bathroom with you on my break is sexual harassment. Not that my MANAGERS care. They tell me to take it. Assholes.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Don't point out every single reduced item that you have bought- I'm not stupid, and the sticker is over the barcode so it's not gonna scan at full price fuckwit.

*Minka*

HSC
Don't hand me items and keep saying 'that one is 30% off' because firstly, I don't care and secondly, if it is 20% off, it will scan up.

Secondly, don't take it out on ME when I need to get you a price check and no one will come and do it. I am not allowed to leave my register to do it, and even if I was allowed, I wouldn't bother because you are a bitch.

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
well mine isnt as bad as say, minka's, which is plain nasty. but yeah. i always get some random little kid who comes up to me and asks 'can i watch you work?' and i say 'no'. then they just stand there, really close to me, watching me work and they keep asking me if they can press the buttons..no matter how hard i glare at them. i hate when little kids come up to you and just want to stand right next to you. i like my personal space.
and one time this mother was yelling at her kids that were fighting and one of them ran behind me and held onto my leg..im like wtf do i do now?...i don't like kids..

*Minka*

HSC
moffat said:
well mine isnt as bad as say, minka's, which is plain nasty. but yeah. i always get some random little kid who comes up to me and asks 'can i watch you work?' and i say 'no'. then they just stand there, really close to me, watching me work and they keep asking me if they can press the buttons..no matter how hard i glare at them. i hate when little kids come up to you and just want to stand right next to you. i like my personal space.
and one time this mother was yelling at her kids that were fighting and one of them ran behind me and held onto my leg..im like wtf do i do now?...i don't like kids..
I hate people who say 'will you watch the kid for me while I run back and get another one of these and two more of those'. How about no. Because if something happens to that kid who I CAN'T watch because I need to work, you will be the first person to scream at me and threaten to sue despite not wanting to watch your own kid in the first place. I have to keep working - I can't keep my eyes glued on your three year old to make sure they don't walk out of the store into some creeps hands.

And just because I say I can't do that DOESN'T mean I am a heartless bitch who hates babies/kids. It means I am a checkout operator, not a faycare supervisor who actually DOESN'T want harm to come to your kids. It is BECAUSE I don't want them hurt or kidnapped that I say no.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Don't come through the store on your bike blowing a horn. I will call every male member of staff to forcefully remove you, and call the police. Ohh, and just coz I can, I'll probably shove that horn right up your arse, you fucking twat.

*Minka*

HSC
Do NOT expect to be put through my register when I am closing. Close means CLOSED. I don't care if you are too important to wait in line because your boyfriend is the seventh cousin twice removed of Princess Mary's third cousins ex boyfriends old manager. DON'T CARE. I am going home NOW.

Even more annoying - when it is busy and customers are like 'they shouldn't be allowed to close when it is like this.' I actually really don't care and would not stay on even if I was permitted too because I happen to have comittements of my own - University, Soccer training, Dance etc and they are all more important than YOU. Deal.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Don't come through the store on your bike blowing a horn. I will call every male member of staff to forcefully remove you, and call the police. Ohh, and just coz I can, I'll probably shove that horn right up your arse, you fucking twat.
LOL!

The difference between me and the rest of the population, including yourself, is I've got the balls to remove someone.

You attack me for doing it, yet you want to do it yourself... you are a hypocrite of the worst kind.

I recently dragged a drugged up mother fucker out... not without suplexing him up to shoulder height and dumping him on his side with me coming down on top of him. I then dragged him outside, took him down again putting him flat on his back, turned him over and slapped on a choke, choking him out cold.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could do that too to asshole customers? You wouldn't have to post so much shit on BOS then. :)

*Minka*

HSC
Cyph said:
LOL!

The difference between me and the rest of the population, including yourself, is I've got the balls to remove someone.

You attack me for doing it, yet you want to do it yourself... you are a hypocrite of the worst kind.

I recently dragged a drugged up mother fucker out... not without suplexing him up to shoulder height and dumping him on his side with me coming down on top of him. I then dragged him outside, took him down again putting him flat on his back, turned him over and slapped on a choke, choking him out cold.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could do that too to asshole customers? You wouldn't have to post so much shit on BOS then. :)
Whatever. Firstly, females generally speaking are unable to remove someone from the place themselves. Secondly, that is what security is for. Asshat.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
* Dont try to talk to me while i am on the phone...you will have to wait
* Dont abuse me if we dont have the stock, i am not head office, and you can go get a raincheck.
* If it is sunday, and the sale started thursday, chances are we sold out already. No we dont receive deliveries on the weekend. You can wait.
* Please dont ask me to put a sale item on hold while you drive 2 hours from whoop-whoop to pick it up. Im not allowed to.
* DO NOT try to get a $140 tin of paint reduced to $10 just because the frigging tin is dented. And then, dont scoff at me when my manager says you can only have $5 off. Dont know why i even bothered to try. Idiot. Sif the paint is damaged.
*If i tell you an item is heavy and i will get a step to get it down safely, do not proceed to attempt it yourself...especially when you are lucky to be 150cm tall. You will injure yourself.
* If your child says they need to pee-pee, dont ignore them. Otherwise i should make you clean it up. (likewise poo-poo...thankfully this has only occured once. And in the event of this, dont just leave it there and walk away. Disgusting asshole...should make an announcment over the PA and make you go back there).

* When we have a nicely done up pack of towels, and you can feel them and see them...please do not undo the packet and then throw everything back on the shelf. If you really must see the size, read the dimensions off the label and go unfold an individual one.
*Likewise with sheets and curtains. they are a bitch to re-fold.
*If you can see me in an asile, and it looks like i have been cleaning it up for a significant length of time, please be considerate and put whatever back where you got it. Its not hard.

miss_m

HSC
Holy Moley had the worst woman today. The fire alarm went off in the centre and so everyone's running around in a rush trying to close the shop, check the fitting rooms, lock doors, shut stuff down etc all while trying to get all the customers out and she follows me around saying "where do i put all my clothes I just spent an hour trying to find them all, i don't want someone else to take them" and I was like jesus christ there's a fire!!! Do you want to stand here burning while I argue with you?!
So stupid!!!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
*Minka* said:
Whatever. Firstly, females generally speaking are unable to remove someone from the place themselves. Secondly, that is what security is for. Asshat.
Tell that to Jess.

Everytime I remove someone, she has a go at me for doing my job... figure that one out! lol

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
There is a difference between doing your job and downright assault and violence.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
*Minka* said:
Do NOT expect to be put through my register when I am closing. Close means CLOSED. I don't care if you are too important to wait in line because your boyfriend is the seventh cousin twice removed of Princess Mary's third cousins ex boyfriends old manager. DON'T CARE. I am going home NOW.

Even more annoying - when it is busy and customers are like 'they shouldn't be allowed to close when it is like this.' I actually really don't care and would not stay on even if I was permitted too because I happen to have comittements of my own - University, Soccer training, Dance etc and they are all more important than YOU. Deal.
Ditto. I HATE people who can't read the sign on the end of the register. Ditto to those who see it, then move it to the side and start to unpack their stuff. They should all be stabbed profusely.

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
Ditto to those who see it, then move it to the side and start to unpack their stuff.
omg, people actually do that?! What kind of people are these and what do you say to them?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Yes, your ten or so items do total $17.68. No, this is not incorrect. No, I do not know the price of every single one of several thousand (if not more) products in our store, especially given they frequently change. No, noone in the store knows all these prices offhand, not even Renae or Sheralee, our POS people. If you really must query the price, I can call someone out of grocery to go around and manually check the price of every item if you so desire, however this will take quite an amount of time. Please do not complain about this, as we are under no obligation to actually do it for you. In fact, if I were in grocery, I would probably go sit in back-dock for a while, just to spite you. Accept that your bill is what it is.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
There is a difference between doing your job and downright assault and violence.
If I assaulted someone, they wouldn't be getting up and walking away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)