Rules for Fat People (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
(in the spirit of Rules for Customers/Staff in Employment forum)

Don't stand in quadruple file with trolleys holding giant handbags half a metre out from your bodies in narrow aisles, it's disgusting and an obstruction to public safety and convenience

that is all

oh, and maybe look in a mirror you self-oblivious products of western decadence and ignorance of the dangers of heart disease

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Sit at the back seat of the bus or don't get on at all.

K

katie_tully

no, you're not fat because of a thyroid problem

that shirt is 6 sizes too small

Evilo

HSC
Attn fat people - look where you are going. It is a problem that you cant see your own feet, therefore consider buying a mirror that you hold out at arms length to avoid the problem.

Reminds me of when a women tripped over in the liquor store. It was because someone placed a basket behind here (in line) and walked off to get some beer. The woman faceplanted onto a bottle and cut her arm. The issue of safety here was that she couldn't see her own legs - her obesity was a major contributer to the accident.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Fat people really need improved safety features as they are a danger to themselves and the rest of society. Consider getting side mirrors surgically installed, a beeper for when you're reversing and indicators for when you're turning. A sign on your back saying wide load will let others know that there are dangers to trying to overtake you mainly because you impair the forward vision of all those behind you. Also consider having a sign with biohazard if you have flatulence problems.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:

Don't stand in quadruple file with trolleys holding giant handbags half a metre out from your bodies in narrow aisles, it's disgusting and an obstruction to public safety and convenience

that is all

oh, and maybe look in a mirror you self-oblivious products of western decadence and ignorance of the dangers of heart disease

I don't think they are able to not carry handbags any closer since that they are already 1m in diametre...

Attn - Fat people should just lose weight; they are a burden to society

Evilo

HSC
SipSip said:
I don't think they are able to not carry handbags any closer since that they are already 1m in diametre...

Attn - Fat people should just lose weight; they are a burden to society
from what ive seen, the handbag usually gets sucked into the fat anyway....along with their dignity and self image.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
I reckon they should jump on the trend, not literally since they can't jump, of installing reversing cameras. Most new SUVs have that option so why shouldn't they?

mzduxx2006

HSC
i just would appreciate it if they stoped wearing spandex and tights aswell. not a very pretty image.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:

I hate it when they do that. :(

kuroneko

HSC
I don't really have that much of a problem with fat people, but... if someone's weight disrupts/causes problems for others, it's really time to start doing something, I mean seriously... quit complaining about how hard it is to lose weight and put down the fork.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
You mean put down: the candy, the ice cream bucket, the bag of chips, the chocolate covered biscuits and the greasy fried food.

kuroneko

HSC
Stevo. said:
You mean put down: the candy, the ice cream bucket, the bag of chips, the chocolate covered biscuits and the greasy fried food.
Actually, you're right. It's a saying though, 'put down the fork'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)