Rules for Staff (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Dear staffmember.

Do not place your face 2 cm away from mine, and scream, and send particles of spit flying onto me (probably) because I did not stay back after my 13 hour shift the day before, to finish the work that YOU "couldn't be fucked" doing... yeah, that work you were TOLD to do at the end of your shift, to set yourself up for the next day, that you refused to do, and left early instead.

Don't tell me to go fuck myself, because I'm the one that's getting some. Unlike you. Wanker.

I am your manager, and whilst your opinion is that I get paid "shitloads" to "sit on my ass for 13 hours a day", I actually get paid for 10 hours/day, and flog myself for 13-16 hours every day, doing MY work. I don't have time to do yours too.

AND don't tell me that I'm a nothing, and that I can't discipline you for abusing me. I'm not the nothing in this argument, and you got your just desserts.

Sincerely,
Me.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Dear staffmember.

Do not place your face 2 cm away from mine, and scream, and send particles of spit flying onto me (probably) because I did not stay back after my 13 hour shift the day before, to finish the work that YOU "couldn't be fucked" doing... yeah, that work you were TOLD to do at the end of your shift, to set yourself up for the next day, that you refused to do, and left early instead.

Don't tell me to go fuck myself, because I'm the one that's getting some. Unlike you. Wanker.

I am your manager, and whilst your opinion is that I get paid "shitloads" to "sit on my ass for 13 hours a day", I actually get paid for 10 hours/day, and flog myself for 13-16 hours every day, doing MY work. I don't have time to do yours too.

AND don't tell me that I'm a nothing, and that I can't discipline you for abusing me. I'm not the nothing in this argument, and you got your just desserts.

Sincerely,
Me.
must
spread
rep
:( <3

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Dear staffmember.

Sincerely,
Me.
I feel personally victimized by this message, but admire it much the same :party:

HSC
dear young casual kid,
if i ring you and ask you to do a shift tonight, and you agree, please come in. it would be appreciated.
love me and the other supervisor
xoxo

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Dear (hopefully) new employer, please don't take ages to get back to me.

HSC
Dear younger employees,

please come back to the service area or your register when I call you and I am calm, but do not expect me to be your "friend" as I have called you back about 5 times and you think it is funny I
cannot 'see you' but I actually can see you flirting with the grocceries 21C who is nine years older than you!

signed
Me :)

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Dear boss of the crappy job I'm working, you're male. This fact means you cannot have PMS. Either that, or you've been eating way too many hormone-grown chickens etc. To cut it short: please don't spaz randomly. The HR of the business is already in tatters. Don't make it worse.

Dear boss of the good job I'm working (yes it's a diff job): thank you for being easy to talk to. It's very much appreciated.

Black Heart

HSC
Dear recovery staff at Big W,

DO YOUR JOB. Don't bludge around in the fitting rooms where the managers and security cameras can't see you. You have a lot to do because you are incapable of moving fast and getting your returns done - I can put away two full rolling baskets in 5 minutes; it's not hard so don't blame the fact that there's "too much to do" and that you "don't have enough time".

See them tables next to your department? yeah their yours, so fix them up. I can fully clean my area which is twice the size of yours, do all my returns, fix my tables, do my tickets and write up stuff in the time it takes you to do something very simple, and then I get asked by a manager to do more stuff, and I still get it done and your returns are still scattered in the fitting rooms. You're there to work, so STOP TALKING to your friends from school and get it in your heads that you're paid to be there, so do your job.

love,
Your co-worker.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Dear recovery staff at Big W,

DO YOUR JOB. Don't bludge around in the fitting rooms where the managers and security cameras can't see you. You have a lot to do because you are incapable of moving fast and getting your returns done - I can put away two full rolling baskets in 5 minutes; it's not hard so don't blame the fact that there's "too much to do" and that you "don't have enough time".

See them tables next to your department? yeah their yours, so fix them up. I can fully clean my area which is twice the size of yours, do all my returns, fix my tables, do my tickets and write up stuff in the time it takes you to do something very simple, and then I get asked by a manager to do more stuff, and I still get it done and your returns are still scattered in the fitting rooms. You're there to work, so STOP TALKING to your friends from school and get it in your heads that you're paid to be there, so do your job.

love,
Your co-worker.
How many recovery does your store have? We have like 3 or 4 people and like 12 zones to be covered. Sundays the place resembles a bombsite.

Black Heart

HSC
We have 9 (yes 9) people each night. One for each section. Hard goods is split into, kitchen & fishing, pool and toys, manchester & camping & electrical appliances, stationary & special events & confectionary.

Apparal is split into, mens & mens underwear, intimates, ladies, HBA & nursery & babies, kids (boyswear, girlswear and kids pjs).

If for some reason we have 10 rostered on (we used to have 10 but they cut it down) then they do action aisles

Last edited:

brookie94

HSC
:p hes a cute one you gotta admit that, he told me when I blew out my candle He had to be included in the wish somehow.....cocky or just being cute?
haha i've admitted it already ;) lol. aww really? haha thats funny and adorable, cocky AND cute ;)

HSC
haha i've admitted it already ;) lol. aww really? haha thats funny and adorable, cocky AND cute ;)
:shy: haha

dear staff, please don't get me to run around the store and do your errands when I am just about to clock off, If you wanted me to do them, WHY NOT EARLIER IN THE SHIFT! :evilfire:

Zeroes

HSC
If you're a crew trainer, then please do your job and train people. The "training" I got was literally "you look smart enough, you can work it out yourself".
You're right, I can, but it takes a lot longer so things get stuffed up for longer.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
mmm poor training is awful.

A manager at my old job 'tested' the new employees by telling them to make a latte and a cappuccino by themselves, when she knew they didn't know how to use a coffee machine.

I told her I wasn't going to do it, because I didn't know how, and she said "Good, that's what I wanted you to say. The other girls just tried to make it or they asked someone else for help"

What the fuck was the point of that? Just teach them how to make the coffee, don't play mind games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)