rumour??... CHEATERS!! (1 Viewer)

E-Dog

Long Member
HSC
But this guy just wrote a bunch of notes and quotes and stuff and snuck them in. He's such a douchebag.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
He attempted to cheat by not only removing a clearly labelled booklet for one section and passing it off as a booklet for another section, not only pre-writing an essay at home (without knowing the actual question), but he also thought that he could get away with doing this ridiculous stunt which included (but not limited to) smuggling it in and out of the exam area
Alright, let me ask you this.

Would you have the nuts to do it? No bullshit. Regardless of the insanity involved, the chance of getting caught, etc. Could you actually do it?

The point is considering he really is an idiot. Which I can assure you he is not. He still had the nerve to do something a regular person could not bring themselves to doing. He gambled with his "life". Ofcourse the HSC =/= life, but as far as many students who care about the HSC are concerned, it definitely is quite important.

Now as to whether he was an idiot or not. He was smart enough to come up with a plan, which if executed properly could have benefited him. He cared enough to attempt it - again suggesting he isn't somebody who is apathetic towards his HSC and his future, etc.

And you want him to be a "secret government agent"?
Well how would you recruit secret agents in the country of PwarYuex?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I fink he was cool! ITT: iTroll

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Sam would know, he's the person responsible for recruiting.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I heard a good one, tho probably not for hsc, since no materials are allowed except pens and transparent drink bottle:

Big phat rubber band, stretch it, write formulae/notes, unstretch, looks like black/blue smudge.
Take into exam room, fiddle with it in ur hands during exam while 'thinking'/'waiting till coast is clear', wait till coast is clear, stretch, examine formulae/notes, unstretch, write, pass/fail if caught.

Someone at some school did this, and didnt get caught.

HSC
i heard about someone who took off a water bottle label, scanned it, then put notes in where the ingredients are.
at my school they dont care about water bottles so that could work.
but i dont get it. if ppl are so smart they can think of a way to cheat, how come they dont just get the marks?
exam stress maybe.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
-vicki.VICIOUS- said:
but i dont get it. if ppl are so smart they can think of a way to cheat, how come they dont just get the marks?
exam stress maybe.
If you read an earlier comment, someone said they copied three answers in a test, even though they would have gotten those answers normally. Imagine totally running out of time during the exam. Wouldn't it be awesome to just pull out a whole "body" part of an essay, and only have to write the intro and a conclusion which makes specific reference to the question?
Ofcourse it would. There should always be a backup plan.

This guy executed his plan poorly. But if it had been better planned, who knows what could of happened. Is it worth it? That's irrelevant.

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Good for him cheating - he's rebelling aganist conformity and I admire him for that.
In regards to Paper One, good for him! I think the main reason he would have done it was because of it's name - the "paper" juxtaposed with the "one" sort of makes you want to cheat doesn't it? At least it gives me some sort of desire to...the inclusion of the word "paper" despite the exam just makes me wanna cheat SOOOOOOO BAD!
p.s i love the name paper one but i prefer the name paper 2.

:::a:::

Un******
HSC
sam04u said:
Alright, let me ask you this.

Would you have the nuts to do it? No bullshit. Regardless of the insanity involved, the chance of getting caught, etc. Could you actually do it?

The point is considering he really is an idiot. Which I can assure you he is not. He still had the nerve to do something a regular person could not bring themselves to doing. He gambled with his "life". Ofcourse the HSC =/= life, but as far as many students who care about the HSC are concerned, it definitely is quite important.

Now as to whether he was an idiot or not. He was smart enough to come up with a plan, which if executed properly could have benefited him. He cared enough to attempt it - again suggesting he isn't somebody who is apathetic towards his HSC and his future, etc.

Well how would you recruit secret agents in the country of PwarYuex?
you are right, what he did was indeed commendable. he must have serious cojones (sp?)

that's so ninja

E-Dog

Long Member
HSC
As I said, the Board of Studies didn't send us enough booklets so we got generic ones. That's the one he took in to paper 2.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
E-Dog said:
As I said, the Board of Studies didn't send us enough booklets so we got generic ones. That's the one he took in to paper 2.
What's this guys reputation in the school?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
Good for him cheating - he's rebelling aganist conformity and I admire him for that.
In regards to Paper One, good for him! I think the main reason he would have done it was because of it's name - the "paper" juxtaposed with the "one" sort of makes you want to cheat doesn't it? At least it gives me some sort of desire to...the inclusion of the word "paper" despite the exam just makes me wanna cheat SOOOOOOO BAD!
p.s i love the name paper one but i prefer the name paper 2.
1. Are you for real?
2. Why is the colour of your font so fucked up?

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
1. Are you for real?
2. Why is the colour of your font so fucked up?
1. Yes, the name of paper one makes me wanna scream, it's so university formalised.
2. It's not "fucked" up. It's a way of differentiating myself from the norm you call society

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
PwarYuex said:
He should become a "secret government agent"?

He attempted to cheat by not only removing a clearly labelled booklet for one section and passing it off as a booklet for another section, not only pre-writing an essay at home (without knowing the actual question), but he also thought that he could get away with doing this ridiculous stunt which included (but not limited to) smuggling it in and out of the exam area.

And you want him to be a "secret government agent"?

Maybe in the country of Sam.
It was one of the blank generic booklets.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
sam04u said:
What's this guys reputation in the school?
'
He's been cheating all year. he has good ranks in all his subjects. everyone knows he cheats, but there is never enough direct evidence to prove it.

in maths, apparently he leaves questions blank in the internal exams, and when the class gets them back to check, he fills in the right answer and says "hey you forgot to mark this question miss teacher"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)