Rumoured Strokes concert @ end of November! (1 Viewer)

Me_aburren

HSC
hey..
read an article in the sunday paper that told of the strokes saying they were having a small pub concert @ the annandale hotel in the last week of November 05! anyone else heard anything about it?
had a look on annandale hotel website and there was no mention??! nothing on the strokes website either?!
meh!? i don't know........
I am half hoping it's not true tho, coz it's 2 weeks before i turn 18......

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!
don't tell everyone!!!!
i'm so there :D
ryan gentles told me i was invited :uhhuh:

cate_7x

HSC
I heard about it - apparently they are going to play like half their album (because it wont be released until early next year) but it's a media event... so it will be damn hard to get tickets.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
please tell me that is is not on the 17th of november or after the 22nd. if it is after the 22nd i will cry.

cate_7x

HSC
Born Dancer said:
please tell me that is is not on the 17th of november or after the 22nd. if it is after the 22nd i will cry.
lol why's that?
I am shitty because if its the end of Nov, it's like two weeks until I turn 18. And the Strokes are just one of my favourite bands ever - I saw them last year and they were awsome.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
melimoo said:
yeah whats the bet its gonna be on like my formal night or when i go to schoolies :mad:
it would be just my luck :eek:
thats why i said not the 17th and not after the 22nd - thats the formal and then schoolies. we should send them a calander of all the dates we cant go just so they know ay meli :rolleyes:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Born Dancer said:
thats why i said not the 17th and not after the 22nd - thats the formal and then schoolies. we should send them a calander of all the dates we cant go just so they know ay meli :rolleyes:
definitely
just like i should've done to to homebake people, presets, expatriate and wolf + cub
le sigh

HSC
Well, just to let you guys know, the gig at the Annandale is a industry gig only. So unless you've got your connections within record companies or sponsors, its not open...

But, The Strokes are playing at the Gaelic club November 23. I have no idea where or when you can get tickets, but i know it's over the counter only and one ticket per person.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
my sharona said:
Well, just to let you guys know, the gig at the Annandale is a industry gig only. So unless you've got your connections within record companies or sponsors, its not open...

But, The Strokes are playing at the Gaelic club November 23. I have no idea where or when you can get tickets, but i know it's over the counter only and one ticket per person.
*ticks that off*

Yeah, the annandale is great for industry gigs, minus the mass coughing after they all light up after the gigs though :p

47sniper

HSC
N/A
My sister's going to that. I heard there was only around 600 tickets...
I wish I was over 18 :(

cate_7x

HSC
The Strokes are playing at The Gaelic Club in Sydney on Wednedsday November 23. Tickets go on sale Tuesday November 22 at 9am. 600 Tickets only, availible over the the counter only at Red Eye Records (66 King St, City) and Fish Records (261 King St Newtown) NOTE: One Ticket Per Person. You must be at the ticketing outlet in person to get a wristband and ticket

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Purp|e said:
so... who got tickets?

</3 i would've if i didnt have an exam ... but on the brightside, i butt-secksed the exam in a pleasurable manner :)

i wish i did

but the exam butt-secksed me in a bad way :(

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i wish i did

but the exam butt-secksed me in a bad way :(
oh noes :( </3 ... haha i dont think i *actually* butt-secksed it that hard, but i think i did pretty ok.

so, like wanna get buttsecksed in a good way right now? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)