N/A
oh bby i love you so much

you gotta do something for me

carry full dragon into the wildy with me and attack me

and turn auto retaliate off and walk elsewhere so i can keep hitting you bby

if you love me you will do it

nevereddy

HSC
LOL.. honestly.. even though i stopped playin runescape ages ago.. i always come back to it occasionally... it was all good memories..

anyways.. if u guys make a runescape club in unsw.. ill join most definitely.. =]

Jonneeh

HSC
LOL.. honestly.. even though i stopped playin runescape ages ago.. i always come back to it occasionally... it was all good memories..

anyways.. if u guys make a runescape club in unsw.. ill join most definitely.. =]
Runescape was the first online game i ever played, and its the only one that has stood the test of time personally. Always quit and return, has some weird hold on me.

oh really. wonder who i can sell red mask to.
or maybe i'll just give it away
I wouldnt mind take it off you, ease the hard decision =P

Deathless

HSC
I am glad to here. This club will be booming.
Actually, is there an electronic games club? If there isn't, we could make a general club for games (Pokemon, Runescape etc) for USYD and UNSW. Screw macquarie, UTS and UWS

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, are you going to UNSW? If so, we should talk - because I'm dead-set setting up the clubs I said I would.

Jonneeh

HSC
Actually, is there an electronic games club? If there isn't, we could make a general club for games (Pokemon, Runescape etc) for USYD and UNSW. Screw macquarie, UTS and UWS
Its a good idea however arent clubs suppose to be for specific interests. If most the members join and have a particular liking to one particular game, it would pretty much excluded the minority.

Anyways apart from that, would it be like a book club where each month we try a new game lols

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, only if the club had a big enough budget to buy said game for all people.

But that's it... a BOOK CLUB! I can't believe no one's thought of that before... MY IDEA NOW!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Deathless

HSC
Well, are you going to UNSW? If so, we should talk - because I'm dead-set setting up the clubs I said I would.
50% chance I am going. Dependent on 2nd round or late round offer.

We could make a general games club and maybe have certain days for the more popular/bigger games? And like the book club idea thingy in rotation.

rx34

HSC
let's mine ore and fish together. that will show 'em.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)