Runescape (1 Viewer)

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
eBay

Is it just me or is paying $15k American for a character on a game that (even though it is highly unlikely) can be cancelled at any time crazy?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
king_of_boredom said:
ah runescape. brings back a few memories.
Hmm, same for me. Played it a couple of years ago when I was really into online games. The f2p zone is really restricted but I heard if you're a member, it's alright. Graphics are crap nonetheless.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
GaDaMIt said:
eBay

Is it just me or is paying $15k American for a character on a game that (even though it is highly unlikely) can be cancelled at any time crazy?
people are so stupid these days ..

Darkening

HSC
lol i sold mine for $20 bucks... lvl 74 character... i waited 1 year before i took it back and im plannin to sell it again lol

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
i have played runescape before, and have seen it progress...i remember years ago my friends were already up to lvl 60s and 70s with rune battle axes and rune full armor, while i was still on something like lvl 30 with merely a steel longsword...

i still have my account, but i prolly already forgot my password. hahaha oh well...im over it now.

i have to say, runescape reminded me of the das in yr 7 - 10 where the online multiplayer experience started with Dragonball Z, then progressed onto MechWars, then Planetarion(was free back then), then Runescape, then for a little while Helbreath, a little bit of Ragnarok, then we all kinda...lost interest...

Last edited:

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Im not allowed ot play runescape... lol Ive blocked it off my computer.. I was addicted and not doing any of my uni assignments lol

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Haha. I made a programme for that game which would automate the mining and stuff. Except they eventually must have figured it out because I got banned.

Man, that must have been like 4 years ago.

P

pLuvia

Hacker! lol. When I first saw Runescape, I thought it was crap already. Graphics were so bad it was unbelievable. :)

Edit: US $15,000.00 (Reserve met) wth :eek: how stupid can one get?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I also took the same view as pLuvia when I first saw Runescape the graphics are such a put off and even though I have been asked so many times in the past to play it I refused to register coincidently those people have now lost interest in it.

sladehk

le random
HSC
haha i remeber playing and actually payed for membership for like 2 months and had a lvl 80ish awesome stat account but then i realized it was a waste of time and discovered dota -.-

ps. maybe i should sell mine in ebay too

sladehk

le random
HSC
but it's so addictive... but then again you look at WoW

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
I also took the same view as pLuvia when I first saw Runescape the graphics are such a put off and even though I have been asked so many times in the past to play it I refused to register coincidently those people have now lost interest in it.

wat fucking geek + 06er, i bet he plays that. get a life, tosser

b-o-r-e-d

HSC
GaDaMIt said:
eBay

if its on runescape than hell no....do not buy it...pls dont...its runescape...hell even if it was on ne game i still wouldnt....15k...crazy man

7th Sign

HSC
i know this guy in australia who sold his runescape account and get a lot of cash for it, and purchased a skyline LOL

his account was like top of the top...

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
7th Sign said:
i know this guy in australia who sold his runescape account and get a lot of cash for it, and purchased a skyline LOL

his account was like top of the top...
he was a smart, smart man :)

i used to play runescape, can get addictive sometimes, but sometimes, tedious and repetitive as well. thats why i stopped playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)