• Australia

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by White Rabbit
And Union is by far the superior code. Followed by League...
Soccer is by far the superior code, and in aust league is more popular than union

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
League may be more popular, but Union is the better code, in my opinion. I'm not a fan of League players.. and I use to play Union.

Soccer is the wussiest sport ever. I hate it. It's shit. Thats all there is to it. And boring.

those bloody arrogant australian's lost
WTF? If you have a problem with Australians, what the hell are you doing on a board specifically for Australians?

And yes, they weren't exaclty in top form. The All Blacks game last Saturday was played much better compared to the Pommie game.

But oh well, I'm over it now ;) (only took 48 hours..) 2007, we'll be back ;)

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by White Rabbit
League may be more popular, but Union is the better code, in my opinion. I'm not a fan of League players.. and I use to play Union.

Soccer is the wussiest sport ever. I hate it. It's shit. Thats all there is to it. And boring.

WTF? If you have a problem with Australians, what the hell are you doing on a board specifically for Australians?

And yes, they weren't exaclty in top form. The All Blacks game last Saturday was played much better compared to the Pommie game.

But oh well, I'm over it now ;) (only took 48 hours..) 2007, we'll be back ;)
1. Your ignorance toward football (or "soccer") is astounding. If youve ever watched a game of football you'll notice there are probably more injuries than in rugby, so you cant exactly say its the "wussiest sport ever" .. thats just your blind-sighted ignorance.

2. And no, i dont have a problem with Australian's, just the media and the rugby community in general.. it made my day to see you arrogant fucks speechless after the poms, who you had spent a week mocking and ridiculing, take your precious trophy back their country. What made it even better is the fact that, football (soccer) is a minority sport in this country, and the biggest sport in England, yet we still managed to beat them 3-1 in the last encounter. Its the opposite situation for Rugby, and they beat you! How does it feel? ;)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Union is betta? pffft
in this country league is more popular than union, thus makin the superior code in NSW and QLD
but by far the superior code in aust is afl

Generator

HSC
N/A
Shut up right now. This isn't a which code is better thread, so can you please take your garbage elsewhere. Neither of you seem to be able to understand the other sports on offer so why bother to comment?

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Generator
Shut up right now. This isn't a which code is better thread, so can you please take your garbage elsewhere. Neither of you seem to be able to understand the other sports on offer so why bother to comment?
WTF? look dude, u cant deny league is more popular than union in nsw and qld, and its popularity is what makes it more superior in nsw than union, how else do u measure the superiority of a sport? look at union at club level, its so badly failin at this level that its on the ABC, which shows nobody wants to watch it. im not discussin which code is 'betta' im sayin which code is more superior by lookin at its popularity, but i got 2 say internationally union is far more superior than league but its nuffin compared to soccer

and whats this shit bout soccer bein a crap sport, bout the whole world would disagree, exept cricketin nations around india, and pacific island countries and the US, other than them soccer is the most popular sport in every country, which contributes to its status of 'The World Game', and this status ensures its superiority over ALL sports in the world

Generator

HSC
N/A
As I said, take it elsewhere as this isn't a thread to debate the merits of each sport.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i was jst simply replyin to other posts.... whats wrong wit that

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
union is imo, better than league. close to afl.
and since the thread starter started this debate, who r u to say what this thread is about

Generator

HSC
N/A
Someone who has seen too many of these arguments and wants to keep one thread free of the 'code' debates.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
this debate started b4 u even posted on this thread, so if u dont like it u should've stayed clear.
and jst 2 make somethin clear, i wasn't debatin which code is betta, i was jst sayin which code is more superior in terms of their popularity

Generator

HSC
N/A
That is part of the debate.

Edit: Looking back I can see that it was your first post that started the actual debate, as the posts prior to that were merely stating an opinion along with what they thought of the union final.

Last edited:

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
well i think u should look bak a lot further, cuz my first post was bout the final, so i dont know what ur readin.
and i know 4 a fact that i didn't start this debate, u should look and see who started this debate, as i sed i was replyin to other posts. and jst to let u know i was debatin which code is more popular, that doesn't necessarily mean they're better, ne way the debate is ova, and im done

Generator

HSC
N/A
Yeah, mistakes on my behalf. Sorry about that.
However, you didn't have to have a final take at the debate in your post :p.

Last edited:

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i wasn't even debatin that time, i was jst makin my past posts clearer 2 u:eek:

Generator

HSC
N/A
Try reading your final line. Popularity is another aspect of superiority, so i can't see how you weren't debating which code was superior to another.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i think u should read it here it is "and jst to let u know i was debatin which code is more popular, that doesn't necessarily mean they're better"
u see, i was clearin up what i was sayin in my past posts so u wont get confused

Generator

HSC
N/A
And you see, I was explaining that a 'better' code is partly determined by its popularity.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
partly determined, not fully.
Sumo wrestling is popular in japan, does that make it a better sport than soccer
"Better", is based on opinion

Generator

HSC
N/A
That is the only point that we agree on. It's a subjective matter. However, in the sport as entertainment age, how can a less popular sport be 'better' than one with widespread media coverage?

On your example, yes it would, although I think that football is becoming the most popular sport in Japan as it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)