Ryde RTA P's test (1 Viewer)

mrviper89

HSC
hey all i am going for my p's next week at Ryde Rta. Anyone been there for theirs? Any tips/advice for that area?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i heard that the roads are pretyt steep, where its pretty easy to go over the speed limit
ia dvise you to have a drive around the area to get a feel and i think you should be fine if you do that
good luck

mrviper89

HSC
yeah i had that in mind im just trying to drive as much as possible now...... thanks man

CieL

HSC
As with most RTAs, when you exit the place/carpark there's usually a STOP sign

Apparently the sign at Ryde is usually behind some trees so alot of people dont see it and fail the test before they've even started

I know there's a stop sign at Hornsby RTA too since that's where I did mine

Just keep a keen eye for things... In my DART test I had to drive to Asquith (in the rain lol) and I've never been there in my life since I'm located around Parra but yer, me passed =]

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I heard about that obscured stop sign at Ryde RTA, apparently one of the examiners was a tough marker, would fail people for some of the most minor mistakes.

imprsiv

HSC
Anyone heard how marrickville RTA is?? im goin der soon, anyone else been their

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
if u get the old dude, ur fucked

if u get the dike ur alright.

imprsiv

HSC
anyone been too padstow rta or heard of anyone thats been there, tell me wat you think.

simply.me

HSC
heys,
this is my first post YAY ! :D
aniways how bout wetherill park , anyone done the test there? apparently they just pass everyone thats what i got told but mayb its false :)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah they pass everyone......

fuck some people shouldnt be allowed on the road.......

Pace_T

HSC
simply.me said:
heys,
this is my first post YAY ! :D
aniways how bout wetherill park , anyone done the test there? apparently they just pass everyone thats what i got told but mayb its false :)
are you fucked in the head or what? as if they would pass everyone just cause they go to whetherill park rta

pete_mate

HSC
they have roads with lanes and you have to park.

Oh, and i think you also have to drive a car.

jayciiee

yallah shoe cuz byeee
HSC
you'll be right at ryde - just listen to the tester, they'll guide you through it - at ryde, there are quite a few roundabouts, stopsigns, giveways and school zones, so always watch out for that, and sticking to speed limits - especially cause aaround the west ryde area there are steep roads. i had mine at ryde today and it went perfectly fine - just be calm and relaxed .. and if you get the indian guy, DO IT PROPERLY.

karina.x

HSC
N/A
alwayyss do HEAD Checks! check ur blind spots when changing lanes, pulling into the kurb and leaving the kurb. or u will FAIL. !
DEAD STOP at every stop sign and giveway. use blinka when exiting roundabouts. dont drive in bus zones or T3 lanes. they'll make turn in front of trafiic on main roads. there mean. poo faces

boris

Banned
HSC
karina.x said:
alwayyss do HEAD Checks! check ur blind spots when changing lanes, pulling into the kurb and leaving the kurb. or u will FAIL. !
DEAD STOP at every stop sign and giveway. use blinka when exiting roundabouts. dont drive in bus zones or T3 lanes. they'll make turn in front of trafiic on main roads. there mean. poo faces
wtf if you cant do that shit get the fuck off my roads right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)