Ryde TAFE (1 Viewer)

peepee

loser.
HSC
what do you mean by 'good'...
i go there
actually i'm in class right now
it's pretty good...i spose...
was more suprised that they had elevators whereas uws campbelltown (where i used to go) didn't :O

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
well for the course i wanna do, i can either go to baulkham hills or where you do - just wondering what would be the better option - like apparently ryde has more facilities and stuff
i don't wanna end up at some old shitty run down hole

peepee

loser.
HSC
which one is closer to you?
which course did you want to do?

and ryde does have more facilities and stuff...ultimo and ryde are supposed to be the better colleges

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
baulkham hills is considerably closer to me..... but if Ryde is better i will go there

oh BTW, is the TAFE within walking distance to/from a train station??? cause for the first few months my only means of getting there will be public transport.

edit: course i want to do is hospitality (supervision) certif IV

peepee

loser.
HSC
BreaKing said:
baulkham hills is considerably closer to me..... but if Ryde is better i will go there

oh BTW, is the TAFE within walking distance to/from a train station??? cause for the first few months my only means of getting there will be public transport.

edit: course i want to do is hospitality (supervision) certif IV
hmmm if i were you i'd go to the one closer to home.... ryde is far from me (50 minute drive on a good day, over an hour in abd traffic) but it's the closest college that holds the course i'm doing, so i know how much of a pain it is to travel a long distance...

ryde tafe isn't within walking distance from a train station...i think the closest one would be epping and that involves walking to top ryde shops i think..which is about a 6 minute walk, and then taking a bus

but i'm not 100% sure

i think it would be better to go to baulkham hills if its closer to home....but that's just my opinion

funky_pineapple

tafe

hey i go to ryde tafe..it is a really nice tafe and the teachers are really nice...i do tourism and the teachers really know wat they r talking about...the food is really good aswell!!

peepee

loser.
HSC
hey err i do tourism too.....lol

btw i think the closest station is actually west ryde.....dunno how you would get there though

Juliet

HSC
Transport to Ryde tafe? Well...let's see.

1. You can take a bus from Top Ryde (515) that stops right outside. Or you can take the same bus going from Eastwood Station just the other direction.

2. There is another bus from Top Ryde (501) that also goes to the tafe but stops at the otherside. And once again you can catch that same bus from West Ryde Station, just going the other direction.

These are the routes that i know of. Goodluck.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If ur doing hospitality i would recommend getting the 515 from eastwood or top ryde, otherwise u will have to walk up a huge hill. the 515 goes along blaxland road, and the 501 goes along parkes street. But most of the facilities, ie: library are found up the top of the hill.

d1ngo

Enjoying a Moosey Fate...
HSC
Hospo @ Ryde Tafe

Ryde tafe is definately the best place to go for hospo stuff... it's internationally recognised and, in some cases, more desirable than other hospitality training institutions on your CV.... definately go Ryde... i live out near Baulkham hills, and it's only a 15 minute drive here... and someone said the teachers were cool too... just depends on who you get... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)