S/O Behaviour (3 Viewers)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Romeo and Juliet.
And Romeo and Juliet is a retarded play.
My life is very, very complicated at this point of time. I'm already in disasterous five year 'Romeo + Juliet' episode, and it's as if I'm programmed to like people I cannot be with. FML. I was just admiring Mr Maronite on the bus because I've given up on the former...

I like R+J the play except falling in 'love' in three days is stupid, and committing suicide is stupider.

It feels good to tell cyberspace my issues.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
/shakes fist
the injustice

And to answer the OP

- I like a guy who smiles often and does not look serious (as opposed to me who looks tres serious a lot of the time).
- I hate swearing + impatience (embrace the traffic...)

Heaps more...cannot think...must sleep.

HalcyonSky

HSC
/shakes fist
the injustice

And to answer the OP

- I like a guy who smiles often and does not look serious (as opposed to me who looks tres serious a lot of the time).
- I hate swearing + impatience (embrace the traffic...)

Heaps more...cannot think...must sleep.
smiles, does not swear..

well i guess its better than having no standards at all

ay0_x

HSC
My parents would be like nigga what if I married a christian guy.

I don't think they'd even believe me.

tis-a-luvli-day

HSC
i dont think any individual habit would turn me off someone who i loved
i appreciate the shamelessness of my current boyfriend and his blatant honesty, and i know whenever he has a 'yo mumma' joke in his head, hes gonna say it. and i'm indifferent towards 2&3.
i've dated plenty of guys who swear too much, and often i also swear too much. but i think at this mroe intellectual stage in my life, while it isnt about looking for smeone who doesn't swear, its about having someone who is articulate enough that swearing isn't essential in their vocab.

whilst i love my boyfriend and all his stupid flaws though, his largest flaw is definately because hes a musician (aren't they all?) and he just tends to play instruments all the time, i dont mind if its him and me but all of our common mates think hes a douche and they whinge to me behind his back and i dont like that they think that of him when he's truly lovely
like first time he met my mates was at one of their 18ths, and he kept playing crazy shit on the piano and all my mates were just like, yep, hes a douche babe. and hes uncontrollable! lol
a showoff is just plain annoying

though he is truly dear to me :)

ay0_x

HSC
there's no heaven.
it's easy if you tryyy.
no hell below usss.
above us only skyyy.

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
when he says 'babe' every sentence
i know he's a player.
"babe" is one of those words
where if a girl hears it from the right guy
it makes her feel special and shit.
best player tactic i swear.
guys are fcking cunning.

Omie Jay, yes, yes I do.

do not like guys who give me lifts, and as soon as I walk out of the car, think it's funny to honk and say "NICE BUM SEXY".. what the fuck mate? it makes the whole street stare.
do not like guys who suggest i dress like _______ do my hair like ________ my makeup like ____________
Wtf. LMAOO. As much as it's slack for u, that would've been a fukn crakup to witness.

ay0_x

HSC
Wtf. LMAOO. As much as it's slack for u, that would've been a fukn crakup to witness.
Quotes:

"NICE BUM SEXY"
"SHU BABY DO U ROOT"
"HEY PRETTY GIRL NICE BUM WHERE YA FROM?"
"WIGGLE IT.. JUUUUST A LITTLE BIT"
"I AINT EVA SEEN AN ASS LIKE THAT".

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Quotes:

"NICE BUM SEXY"
"SHU BABY DO U ROOT"
"HEY PRETTY GIRL NICE BUM WHERE YA FROM?"
"WIGGLE IT.. JUUUUST A LITTLE BIT"
"I AINT EVA SEEN AN ASS LIKE THAT".
Ok that's disturbing and awkward. Sounds like a lot of em live under rocks or suming.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Just so you know, that mini list is just examples, you can bitch about whatever habits and things you like
I don't like it when you tilt your head to let a man kiss your cheek and he 'accidentally' get half your mouth. First time you greet one another was probably an accident, by the fifth 'accident' I'm pretty cranky.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
i do not like guys who give me lifts, and as soon as I walk out of the car, think it's funny to honk and say "NICE BUM SEXY".. what the fuck mate? it makes the whole street stare.
I don't want no scrub, A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me, Hanging out the passenger side Of his best friend's ride Trying to holler at meeee...

ay0_x

HSC
Or like Ay0_x wants the internet to think she has a great bum. (hehehe)
LOL. Not really. Bum optional. It would be pretty ridiculous to say "NICE TITS" to me. I think "nice bum" is what you say to a girl when she doesn't have nice tits rofl.

Daipire

HSC
LOL. Not really. Bum optional. It would be pretty ridiculous to say "NICE TITS" to me. I think "nice bum" is what you say to a girl when she doesn't have nice tits rofl.
yeah, tits are greater then bums

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)