S.o.s (1 Viewer)

Shortie08

HSC
Anyone else scared so much?
Until tonight, I haven't cared a bit and done like NO study as I felt pretty good about it all but now I'm packin it!
I can't breathe properly and am on tear verge scared. Not for my sakes but what ppl will think of my UAI mark.
I don't want to go to Uni, I want to study child care which doesn't need uni, so why am I so afraid?

Anyone got any tips for keeping calm??????

And for good study guides??

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
If you have done the work through the year then the study is only revising and once you see the work you should remember most of it. Listen to music, play a computer game go for a walk or something to relieve stress, i personally find sport and music relieving

crossover

HSC
Shortie08 said:
Anyone else scared so much?
Until tonight, I haven't cared a bit and done like NO study as I felt pretty good about it all but now I'm packin it!
I can't breathe properly and am on tear verge scared. Not for my sakes but what ppl will think of my UAI mark.
I don't want to go to Uni, I want to study child care which doesn't need uni, so why am I so afraid?

Anyone got any tips for keeping calm??????

And for good study guides??

Baby just relax, do some light exercise, take 10 deep breaths and put everything into perspective. In the end, its all for you and not for everyone else. Even if some people are disappointed/ridicule ur UAI mark, in the end just say "screw them", after a couple of months, whose gonna remember right?..
Anyway, this is your life, not anybody elses and if you dont need uni then don't stress out.
Nothing you can do now anyway but give it your best shot, itll all be over by next month, and think about it, there are like 56 000 other students doing the HSC, they are all scared shitless. Its completely normal.

Keep calm ye? xx.

lucidassembly

HSC
I've spoken to a lot of uni students who say your UAI means next to nothing a month after the HSC happens. The fact that you don't want to go to uni just means you should be stressing even less :)

Try to remember that a lot of people are in the same boat in terms of being scared. Give yourself some time to relax tonight, and just think of the relief you're going to feel when its all over!

jeska may

HSC
hi guys!

yeah, it is scary hey? and amazing how quick it snuck(is that a word...?) up on us! to chill just do something completely random and unrelated to school. And don't worry what anyone else has to say, (a lesson i only just learnt myself..) be happy in yourself!

GOOD LUCK!! =)

Shortie08

HSC
THANKS GUYS!

I know.. but to see everyone else so studied up gets me thinking.. I Thought I knew it but why are thehy so studied up and I'm not?

Know wat I mean?

wheresthefish

HSC
I completely agree with you. I'm so scared I haven't really slept in a couple of days..
Heh, when I try to think logically about it, all I get is 'shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt'

crossover

HSC
Well guys we're all in the same boat here. Just think, month from now we'll be lookin back n be lyk "yeaaaaaa bitch suck it, suck it goooodd"..
We gonna finishhhhhhhh!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!! GET PUMPED!!

Anyway guys keep postin your thoughts here throughout these 3 or so weeks and we'll get each other through it.

Much love grades of '08!!

Bart08

HSC
call your best friend. Talk to your mum or dad. Sit down and sip some camomile tea. and go to bed at 10. :)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
at the moment i could deffs go a stiff drink

not scared so much as jittery.

Shortie08

HSC
Lol ok Crossover.. I'll keep it up to date!
Please leave me threads on here to how u go!
We';; get each other thru it, like u say!

This has helped heaps!

crossover

HSC
now go skim over your notes lol. Itll help ur confidence.
anyone have an exam tommorow?
my first ones english..

Shortie08

HSC
My first one's English too

I have:
ENG (Paper 1)
Adv Eng (Paper 2)
Design & Technology (lucky 60% of my marks went to major work!)
Ext English 1
Ancient History
Geography

Ext English 2 doesn't have an exam, luckily!

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
No one has got an exam timetable as bad as one of my friends 5 exams in 5 days

Monday: Maths Advanced
Tuesday: Modern History
Wednesday:Maths X1
Thursday: English X1
Friday: Ancient History.

And if you're stressed just have a few shots

Shortie08

HSC
Wow that really does suck! Poor Guy!

Hope he goes well..

Hey Hagaren,
In Ext Eng 1, What texts did u study this year?

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I was like that before the trials, complete breakdown (I didn't study for those either =|) but this time I'm not stressing. I'ma go to bed around 11 so I'm completely exhausted, take a chill pill and make sure I don't have a restless sleep. Get up early and revise. Pretty much all I can do at this point lol.
I'm not worried about the actual exams, the amount of effort I've put in, I deserve to do shit. But my parents will probably disown me when I get my UAI. That's the only thing I'm worried about. Dunno if I even WANT to go to uni, but according to them, I have to. Which is just awesome, rofl.

But don't stress. Go for a walk or watch some daytime tele. Then just do some light revision and you'll be fine. Half a herbal relaxant couldn't do any harm either I feel. Had quite a few of those around trials. Saved my butt =)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Dune
The Handmaid's Tale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)