S T U D Y ! ! (1 Viewer)

classy-layce

HSC
hey everyone,,

exams are approaching us, will be here before we know it.. im starting to get bored with my study routine already.. so thought this would be a great place to share our study techniques.. who knows there might be a new way of doing things someone has come up with that might be really helpful..

so how does everyone study for english?

ryn101

HSC
Doing all HSC exam questions, well at least trying to do the ones that are most common. List the main points of each essay and then try to remember them :burn: Practice makes perfect

HSC
WELL I JUST TRY And TRY to read over my notes and then essay questions
study cards hel;p./...

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
well i've memorized quotes+techniques for 3/4 of the course content...i have yet to study AoS section III, and once i finish doing that, i'll memorize thesis and then do prac. essays/feature articles/etc etc. imho 1 week of doing past papers will be plenty

carbone

D E F I N E M E
HSC
I had the EXACT same problem! But my boyfriend gave me this 'special' tip on how to study for english.. i normally exercise in the morning so he told me to record all my essays in my mp3 and whenever i do my exercise, i just listen to it... then when i get home, i write it out..

BTW, during the HSC period.. you shouldn't listen to any music with vocals in it.. if you're desperate.. listen to instrumental or some rainforest music type.. so yea..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)