S1/17 WAM Predictions (1 Viewer)

D94

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, for those who have done MATH2089 when it's dual run by mechanical/maths is the provisional mark there just for statistics? or is it the full mark you will receive?
It's your full mark.

aoc

HSC
i think psyc1001 has been uploaded (all 4 of my subjects have been uploaded i beleive).
On another note, can someone tell me how likely it is for the stream declaration wam to change or will it usually be the same number as the final mark we get next week?

D94

HSC
N/A
i think psyc1001 has been uploaded (all 4 of my subjects have been uploaded i beleive).
On another note, can someone tell me how likely it is for the stream declaration wam to change or will it usually be the same number as the final mark we get next week?
If you reckon all your courses have been uploaded then that will unlikely change.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah im guessing so, my psyc elective got uploaded (cuz overall WAM went down rip :()

Last edited:

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
gah hard to calculate when ur math courses only 3uoc instead of the normal 6

hoseyy

HSC
Honestly not even 1613 is in
Hey how are you sure 1613 isn't in? 3/4 of my subjects are in and I assume that 1613 should be in cause it was my first exam and all multiple choice

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
mfw pain in the ass to do 26-27 subjects by o well
if you knew how many units you did last sem and your wam last sem you can put in your previous wam and amount of units in one single entry and you'll only need to add your 4 subjects from this sem in

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
if you knew how many units you did last sem and your wam last sem you can put in your previous wam and amount of units in one single entry and you'll only need to add your 4 subjects from this sem in
yeah figured that out quickly, makes overall calculation much easier cause i swear they used to do up to 3 dp for my WAM so kept getting confused

now hard to tell if all my marks are in or just psych, cause no1 else does education here ...

matchalolz

HSC
Can't tell what's been added or not coz my wam is on .0 lmaoo cries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)