S1/17 WAM Predictions (1 Viewer)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
When your Commerce WAM goes up but your overall WAM will go down in the end.

:(

trolface

HSC
WTF got 0 for my FINS2624 finals if the WAM glitch is right.

leehuan

HSC
Hey how are you sure 1613 isn't in? 3/4 of my subjects are in and I assume that 1613 should be in cause it was my first exam and all multiple choice
Because I've compared with several of my peers already.

And mreditor told me for some reason the finance dept is just slow with this stuff. I've been quite agitated over the fact that FINS can't mark as fast as MATH can. But in all honesty, they got the quiz 3 marks out AFTER the finals were over so that was already serious concern.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

And mreditor told me for some reason the finance dept is just slow with this stuff. I've been quite agitated over the fact that FINS can't mark as fast as MATH can. But in all honesty, they got the quiz 3 marks out AFTER the finals were over so that was already serious concern.
was quite impressed when britz marked our class tests legit 5hrs after tests were done

hoseyy

HSC

Oh true, yeah given the fact it took them so long to upload quiz 3 marks it is possible that 1613 hasn't been uploaded yet. Well guess I'm surprised with my other subjects then. Thanks!

mreditor16

HSC
Anyone know if FINS1612 has been uploaded?
re: this and the talk about the delay with fins

AFAIK no FINS marks have been uploaded to be reflected in stream declaration. And it's fairly typical of School of Banking and Finance anyway - very likely tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the wait stretched until Wednesday or even Thursday.

CNSie

HSC
Uni Grad
Do we get raw marks and marked papers back as in our internals or nah?

t_davis9

HSC
Just got an email saying I made the Engineering Dean's list, which is interesting because my myUNSW wam is less than 80...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)