S2 Prerequisite Enrollment Question (1 Viewer)

Jonneeh

HSC
I'm first year and I'm trying to enroll in a Stage 2 Science course which has 2 prerequisites which I'm current doing in semester 1.

When i click enroll to finalise my enrollment it says "Error:Requirements not met for class, student not enrolled"

Does this mean:

1. I'm not able to enroll because technically i haven't technically "passed" these prerequisites yet. Therefore i have to wait till i get my results to finalise the enrollment or
  2. I need to to complete a specific amount of Stage 1 units before i can progress to stage 2 or
  3. Something else
This course has limited spots and a majority of these spots are already full and its required one for the major i wish to take.

I also asked the guy in the Science student center but he wasn't much help.

Thanks

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
You should be able to. I'm inclined to think its "3. Something else".
Last year when I was in first year, I enrolled in a 2nd year and 3rd year course for 2nd semester during the beginning of the enrolments (i.e. before we got our results) and those courses had sem 1 prerequisites.
That is if we assume our degrees have the same rules concerning this.

twistedrebel

HSC
I'm first year and I'm trying to enroll in a Stage 2 Science course which has 2 prerequisites which I'm current doing in semester 1.

When i click enroll to finalise my enrollment it says "Error:Requirements not met for class, student not enrolled"

Does this mean:

1. I'm not able to enroll because technically i haven't technically "passed" these prerequisites yet. Therefore i have to wait till i get my results to finalise the enrollment or
  2. I need to to complete a specific amount of Stage 1 units before i can progress to stage 2 or
  3. Something else
This course has limited spots and a majority of these spots are already full and its required one for the major i wish to take.

Thanks
you've done one only for enrollment they assume you have already passed everything

HSC
N/A

Does this mean:

3. Something else

It is not unknown that the coding of the prerequisites in the unsw enrolment computer has been stuffed. Most schools have someone who can override all that if you ask.

...how many times have I heard that???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)