Sac - pip! (1 Viewer)

dalalxa

HSC
For the people who do SAC, how do you manage to make progress on PIP and also find motivation for it. Because i find it difficult to study for all subjects and do assignments also.

Much appreciated.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Break it down. Thats probably the only advice I can give. The PIP seems like a mountain of work, however, if you break it down into chapters, you can easily finish it.

I've seen your topic, and it looks like you're settling on 3 chapters ----- the PIP is due in July. You have 4 months to complete 3 chapters. To ease your load, I reccommend you complete a chapter (which is no more than 900 words) every month. Get that chapter edited by your teacher and call it a day for that chapter - thats it. You'll be done in less than 3 months, and still have a month to edit and make changes.

You must, and I will say it again, MUST, set yourself goals with this PIP if you truly want that band 6. Becuase if you dont, the mountain of work will overwhelm you, and in turn, you'll find compsing it distateful resulting in poor execution, and unfortunaley a low mark. We have seen this happen before, so it is essential you set yourself goals, and break down your PIP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)