sac stuff (1 Viewer)

pig_93

HSC
just wondering for my society and culture major work if some people could answer these 2 direct questions for me please. nothing too long, could be a word or a couple of sentences. spanks

1. do u think all religion is lost through time??

2. do you think an environment can alter a religion (ie due to australia's dominant christian society?)

spanks again

Merro

I don't live in Byron, but I live in one of the to
HSC
1. Yes and no, I think they are altered... Christianity now is utterly different compared to the Christianity 1000 years ago. When I say that, the nitty gritty parts are changed, not the actual foundations, major messages etc. I mean, in the 1100s, mass was done towards the cross with the celebrants with their backs to the audience, and in Latin. The messages were the same, just the language and direction wasn't.

2. Hell yes!

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
1. Religion changes all the time, due to certain issues that come up, and there will be different religions poopping up now that may be very popular in the future, but find now that they are stupid and cultish.

2. Of course

HSC
1. It depends when you talke about the value of religion over time, most definitely. When you talk aout the very religion itself, in some cases yes, take for example taoism, a religion most embracing of the postmordenist ideology on the multi-faceted mystery that we call life.

2. Yes. did you know, in Australia there are now church services conducted in auto garages?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)