• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sad Bout Leaving school?? (1 Viewer)

angle_princess

HSC
Hey guys,
My graduation is tomorrow n like i'm devo atm... i was so sad today...all the shirt signing and the photos..

Just want you guys to share your thoughts on this. what did you guys do a day before the graduation???
Oh this is so sad... cant believe i'm not going to go to school anymore... i hated going to school but now that i'm finally leaving it all behind i realize what it actually means to me.<3
Share your thought guys!!

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A
Hey guys,
My graduation is tomorrow n like i'm devo atm... i was so sad today...all the shirt signing and the photos..

Just want you guys to share your thoughts on this. what did you guys do a day before the graduation???
Oh this is so sad... cant believe i'm not going to go to school anymore... i hated going to school but now that i'm finally leaving it all behind i realize what it actually means to me.<3
Share your thought guys!!
Took pictures with my friends & those I'm not as close with anymore, giving sincere thanks and just messing around one last time :')

To be honest, when I graduated I didn't feel too sad but it was quite bittersweet. You can't cling to the past anymore, it's time to move on to the next chapter of your life :p Plus, nowadays it isn't too hard to get in touch with old friends anymore ie Phones, facebook and whatnot but I get where you're coming from.

Demise

HSC
The happiest day of my life. Going to miss some people and the teachers but that's it, syonara school.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I cried during graduation (most people did)
I am so sad, however in saying that i'm excited at the same time

medicore

HSC
Had it today, it was so sad. I'm dissapointed that I didn't get to really know everyone in my cohort, as they were all great people. Our year advisers speech was truly inspirational and then she broke down in tears and omg, I broke down too haha. I can't believe it's actually all ended now.. It's so sad, I belonged to high school, now I guess it's unis turn?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)