Saints win superbowl!!!!! (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
In a major upset against the Indianapolis Colts. after trailing by a single point at half time, the saints ued an onside kick-off to gain possesion and run down the feild for a touch down. A contraversial 2 point conversion followed leaving the saints 7 points up with 5 and a half minutes to play. The Colts looked like bringing the scores to a deadlock to send the match to the first ever superbowl overtime until an intercept touchdown off a payton manning pass left the colts 14 points down with 2 minutes on the clock.

Last edited:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
We all watched it and your shocking grammar provided an absolutely horrific summary of the game.

future-doctor

HSC
Haha i was keeping an eye on the live score online during school?lol But it's alright, One HD replayed the game at 6.10, so i was incredibly happy and overly excited :D I was hoping the 49ers or Vikings would make it to the bowl this year, but nonetheless I am happy the Saints WON!!!

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
And now another 8 months of no gridiron.
Longest off-season ever of any sport I reckon.

lakers25

HSC
An amazing 4th quarter could of gone either way until I saw Porter charge onto the ball and take the interception. It was all over from that point. I'm really happy from NO hope it bring happiness to the city.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)