same course different uni...wats the diff? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
usyd has hottest, smartest n nicest chix, thats why the uai are higher, trust me =-)

Haks

HSC
prinze__martin said:
usyd has hottest, smartest n nicest chix, thats why the uai are higher, trust me =-)
hahaha...lets hope so...lookn forward to it!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ioniser

HSC
hak52c said:
hmm...wish there were like actual stats and stuff. coz throughout this yr, i was pretty certain with usyd, went to their open day n stuff, i always thought unsw was more of a science place, but now im kinda confused, and i dont think uts offers commerce, theres is like b business i think..hmm

well considering unsw already offers more spots for students and their uai cutoff is higher than usyds

businees is pretty much similar to commerce though

baby_pea

HSC
is it unsw>usyd>uts or unsw>uts>usyd for commerce/business???
for accounting/finance

ziyiwang

HSC
baby_pea said:
is it unsw>usyd>uts or unsw>uts>usyd for commerce/business???
for accounting/finance
wtf is uts doing up there, not an offence, but i thought its only a second class

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think when it comes to some business majors uts is actually one of the better uni's, and it's fair enough to put it up there with unsw/usyd etc.

ziyiwang

HSC
well

Not-That-Bright said:
I think when it comes to some business majors uts is actually one of the better uni's, and it's fair enough to put it up there with unsw/usyd etc.
why the uai is so dam low ?

Satori

HSC
What is the reputation of UTS? I have it on my preferences as number 5 or 6 or something, but I really don't know much about the school, what it's like or what people think of it.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
everyone go to your local newsagent and buy 'The good university guide 2006', it's not the definative university bible but it gives a fair idea of what the different universities are like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)