Same sex marriages (2 Viewers)

DO you like the idea of same sex marriages?

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 31.0%

• Total voters
HSC
I honestly don't care if two people that are the same sex want to get married. It is not for me to decide what they want or don't want to do.

HOWEVER, I have a MAJOR problem with the fact that marriage isn't only a legal matter but religious matter. I'm Greek orthodox, and don't believe that same sex marriages should happen within the Orthodox Church, we don't believe in it. Why should we CHANGE our religion to suit this. If same sex marriages are made 'legal', then if a greek orthodox priest refuses to 'perform the sacrament of marriage' for them, then the priest is going against the law and could face charges. They need to make marriage in a church different from LEGAL marriages, so that religions can keep their own opinions on the matter.

HSC
As long as I can be married to cadbury chocolate bars I don't really care.
Sorry mate.

New York Times:

"In a move of epic proportions, Barack Obama, in his last stand as US President, officially banned marriage to cadbury chocolate bars. It was the compromise conditions for allowing same-sex marriages. The Whole WORLD is deeply affected by this ban, and riots are expected to start worldwide starting tomorrow. It is advised to stay indoor for your own safety."

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
^ What da heck, why are you so mad. Why even post that?

crispycarrot

HSC
"Being gay isn't natural!" But what IS natural these days? - For
Where will it end? We let gays marry, sooner or later people would be marrying pets! - Against

But honestly, it changes nothing. I can't believe people fuss over this.

Gabriel Moussa

HSC
Hmmm in most faiths marriage is between a man and a woman I get that and thats the opposition really.... but legally recognising gay marriage shouldn't really be an issue right? Like let them get married and have it recognised its all they want :) No harm done to anyone

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
lol

1. Not mad, just curious as to why you'd post that in a thread about same-sex marriage.
2. Defs not your friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)