• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Saudi Arabia:OK for a 10 year old girls to have a wedding with a 47yr old pedo [WTF?] (1 Viewer)

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Re: Saudi Arabia:OK for a 10 year old girls to have a wedding with a 47yr old pedo [W

No you're not.
yeah, please distinguish between my troll and non troll comments. thankyou

oh wait, your incapable of doing so.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Re: Saudi Arabia:OK for a 10 year old girls to have a wedding with a 47yr old pedo [W

my troll comments are posts 33, 35, 41 and 42

HSC

lets look at the facts, Muhammad had a 9yr old wife. i dont give 2 shits how any one twists my words but some1 who fucks a 9 yr old child is a pedophile.
but back in the days pretty much everybody was doing this, including the english.

however, this sorta shit has no place in today's society.

Edu.kid

HSC

Lol at some morons here. Your are not muslim but suddenly think you understand the Koran while hundreds of religious intellectuals have spent years trying to interpret the Koran and here come people like schroedinger thinking they know everything about islam and muslims don't understand their own religion. One you can't even reading f'n Arabic so whatever you say comes from deluded assholes who have nothing else to do.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC

Bloody idiots. The marriage of young girls might have been the case 1000 years ago, all over the world but not in the 21st century. Excuses they use like ,"but the prophet did" is just stupid. You are not the prohpet. There were different circumstances back then. The Islamic states need to become civilised. They are embarrasing all the other muslims around the world just like terrorists are.

КГБ

Banned
HSC

srlsy, thats some crazy shit.

HSC

there's nothing to say that "judge" wasn't bribed by this rich pedo businessman. Judge the individual not the religion.
i doubt he was, many of them are just plain dickheads who think they know soo much in religion and that they're always correct. whoever had them married in the first place is more fucked up than the father :uhoh:

Iraqi woman had 80 women raped then recruited as suicide bombers | World News | News.com.au

"Iraqi woman had 80 women raped then recruited as suicide bombers"

lovely lady
that's so sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)